Media Alexander Hernandez reacts to his loss against Donald Cerrone

Wow. Respect on that one.

I wish South Park or Family Guy would make a joke about this "thing" that happens in MMA, cause I'm about sick of it.

It's this thing where, the loud, brash, cocky fighter gets his fucking ass handed to him on a platter, and then, the next day or so, he feels to the need to put out this social media post, with a "courageous" style photo, where he nobly states the obvious, that his opponent beat him. Where they state how they've learned from this, and how they appreciate their opponent.

Shut your cunt ass up. Where I'm from, that's called making excuses. Trying to soften the blow/humiliation. Shut your :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass up, we don't need to HEAR FROM YOU after your loss.

Just say, great fight, I'll beat you next time. We don't need a diatribe you snowflake looking goon.

Why don’t folks realize this is prize fighting.and not everyone is naturally gifted at talking trash. Let the kid hype career up smh. He was humble in defeat. everyone realizes it was just smack talk to sell he’s fight with cowboy

Hernandez has been a solid fighter.

He'll come back even stronger I believe.

I can't wait to see Hernandez get KO'd again, feed him to Gilbert Burns

Didn't like the guy, and glad Cowboy lit him up, but it's a good response to a tough loss, so good for him.

He's a talented guy but he needed this ass whooping to wake him up. He'll be a better fighter for it the next time we see him

I hate when fighter lose then post a laundry list of bullshit

Cowboy whooped that ass Veteran style.. Back of the line son..

Nah you said he sounds like conor for posting a heartfelt response to losing

It's the way he worded it.

All the "I will not let this go in vain. The triumph of adversity is what makes a man and defines legends. I will be be back. And you will know I mean what I say next time you see me. This is good pain." reminded me of Conor babble.

Before he got booked against Donald he was angling for a fight with Gaethje who I think would’ve put a beating on him as well

lmao i been watchin MMA since brock lesanr in 2008 thats 11 yrs probably more than you

1. That other dude has been here before Brock Lesnar brought you to MMA.
2. Brock Lesnar bringing you to MMA is worse than Conor bringing you to MMA.
gatsby.gif

Back