Media Alexander Hernandez reacts to his loss against Donald Cerrone

Locke

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Congratulations @cowboycerrone. You taught me something invaluable in defeat. Perhaps the best/worst thing that ever happened to me was a 42 second knockout debut. I go into every fight feeling untouchable and expecting a repeat of the same occurrence. I prepare myself in the moments prior for an execution in the first round and not a fight. I need to learn to fight. I need to address my approach. I brought the fight to Cerrone and where he made adjustments, I did not. Experience is a costly bitch.
Thank you @ufc @danawhite @seanshelby for an amazing opportunity and belief in me. I will not let this go in vain. The triumph of adversity is what makes a man and defines legends. I will be be back. And you will know I mean what I say next time you see me. This is good pain.

the happiest moment of the night for me was seeing this fool get knocked out. talk shit get hit

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hernandez talked a big game, and he wasn’t a big name before the fight. He’s gotta spend more time developing before he’s put back in the spotlight

He'll come back stronger. Cerrone is a monster on the ground though.

He got what he deserved but looks like he learned his place. His next opponent is in trouble.

the happiest moment of the night for me was seeing this fool get knocked out. talk shit get hit
your a clown lol this is the fight business kid. shit talking is part of the game

toy-story-sid-31b39asf.jpg

He needs to go back to playing Sid in Toy Story

It's nice to see the phrase" levels to this game" play out again and again.

your a clown lol this is the fight business kid. shit talking is part of the game
watch yor mouth lil boy, i like trash talk but he had no room to talk shit lmao he was a scrub with only like 1 decent win comin in to fight cowboy cerrone and he was actin like cerrone wasnt worthy of fighting him. hes the clown

What a load of babble. Trying to sound like Conor but failing. Again.

Cowboy sonned that ass. Hernandez came out winging and had him hurt early, but old vet weathered it and broke him with those step in knees. You could see the fight drain right out of him.

watch yor mouth lil boy, i like trash talk but he had no room to talk shit lmao he was a scrub with only like 1 decent win comin in to fight cowboy cerrone and he was actin like cerrone wasnt worthy of fighting him. hes the clown
fuckin casuals man... watch a few years of fighting before you post in here clown shoes

fuckin casuals man... watch a few years of fighting before you post in here clown shoes
lmao i been watchin MMA since brock lesanr in 2008 thats 11 yrs probably more than you

He just needs to learn how to fight backwards , he just moved back in a strait line . But shit he may never , some guys never get that skill

Cowboy sonned that ass. Hernandez came out winging and had him hurt early, but old vet weathered it and broke him with those step in knees. You could see the fight drain right out of him.
Only a savvy vet like Cowboy knows how to time those knees. And that beautifully timed headkick too (partially blocked though).

Can't wait to see him get knocked out again, he's already on that Colby level

Cowboy should fight Tony Ferguson or Khabib for the belt. No point in beating scrubs at this point of his career

Yea but if you talked shit like he did, you better come correct. He didn't. That's why fighters should stay humble.

Back