Media Alexander Hernandez reacts to his loss against Donald Cerrone

No ones cares and no one will read this. Especially cowboy he has more important things to do. Hernandez is lucky cowboy took time out of his day to beat his ass.

200_d.gif

He has a 42-second knockout loss yet Daniel Cormier said he never faced adversity before

<36>

He’s got talent, but “the great” was avoiding punches moving backwards as good as JDS. He didn’t look like he responded well to pressure, and didn’t have any answer to the jab combos Cerone was throwing. Those are the things I will look for in his next upcoming fights.

The first time in history that Alexander the Great got defeated in a fight.

<GinJuice>

Acting like a lame wannabe Conor...even in defeat.

Always reads like some douche face save...

"Good show on my opponent..I hit him with vicious shots but yet I somehow still lost...hats off. They say, karma is a dog out for blood...yet still I bleed on because I'm a warrior and I have plenty of blood to give. Hats off foe. I learned something...."

STFU and lose

Last edited:
He was a disrespectful punk, got his ass kicked and learned from it. I'll let it slide this time. I think it's a good lesson for these young dudes to not go "Full Colb-tard" before they've even had 3 fights in the UFC. Especially if you're fighting an "anytime, anywhere" legend like Cowboy. Even Conor won't smack talk Cowboy much, that should tell you something.

Cowboy sonned that ass. Hernandez came out winging and had him hurt early, but old vet weathered it and broke him with those step in knees. You could see the fight drain right out of him.

I was cheering louder for that fight than for all the other fights combined. I ain't mad at Hernandez though. Sounds like he might've actually learned something.

lol Even when he's eating crow he does it like a douchebag.
What was the thought process in choosing THAT picture to post a congrats to Cerrone and an 'ill be back better' speech?
Take off your glasses and unpuff your chest, and eat your humble pie with some humility lol
Guy is so unlikeable.

Kid thought he was gonna finish daddy Donald within the first few minutes. But then mufasa showed simba the old guard, and the rest is history.

lol Even when he's eating crow he does it like a douchebag.
What was the thought process in choosing THAT picture to post a congrats to Cerrone and an 'ill be back better' speech?
Take off your glasses and unpuff your chest, and eat your humble pie with some humility lol
Guy is so unlikeable.
He is the GOAT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back