Media Alexander Hernandez reacts to his loss against Donald Cerrone

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hernandez talked a big game, and he wasn’t a big name before the fight. He’s gotta spend more time developing before he’s put back in the spotlight
Cerrone has embarrassed some of the best in the world.

Hey, Tyler Jeffery! This is how you handle a defeat.
Talk shit, get hit, he did, and he took it like a man, kudos!

toy-story-sid-31b39asf.jpg

He needs to go back to playing Sid in Toy Story

Lol

Cowboy sonned that ass. Hernandez came out winging and had him hurt early, but old vet weathered it and broke him with those step in knees. You could see the fight drain right out of him.

Cowboy was also doing a great job timing his straight right, and was just teeing off on Hernandez's face by round 2. Also, those gutsy 5 punch combinations were too much for Hernandez to read and react to. Of course, he finishes it off with the head kick! Another beautiful performance by Cerrone.

Good for him for taking the defeat well. He's only 26 so he'll be back.

I don't know what Hernandez said before the fight but I definitely saw the fight and Cowboy for sure son'd him. He got picked apart everywhere.

He sounds humbled there.

Cerrone has like 10x more UFC fights than him, Hernandez knew Cowboy was a big opportunity to the top of the division and oversold his ability to back up his trash talk.

I think this young guy just got exposed, when Cerrone survived the initial attack and stablished he was not going to be outwrestled either, you could see Hernandez being clueles and started getting his ass kicked IMO. I think many guys in the dvision could do that or worse to him, the UFC better start him over with lesser competition if they want to build him up again.

Son met dad. Cowboy knocked the smug clean off that mug.

Guy's a goof but I can't hate on that response

Nothing more satisfying than seeing clowns get humbled in the octogon.

One of the best part of MMA.

Karma for that fake glove touch beeeeaaaatttccchhhhh.

I enjoyed seeing Cerrone wreck this guy after he talked sht. I'm not for manufactured hype like most here, but I do like seeing older or more worn fighters do well against younger lions who don't show appropriate respect. Always awesome. Gaethje just had a moment like that also.

Back