Alexander Gustafsson vs JDS

Everything Gus is good at , JDS is even better..
Not to mention his superior chin, power and strength..
Not even sure Gus would have a speed advantage so..

Gus would give him trouble with his footwork.

This matchup is not as outlandish as some might think.

The answer lies in the reason weight classes exist.

JDS would destroy him with ease

If anything, Jones vs Gus proved that Jones simply will not be able compete with elite HWs, and neither would Gus

it's actually a good matchup
Power vs Speed, even though both have it

Gus has faster hands, is more technical and a very good counter puncher and moves well. JDS has never fought a boxer like Gus at HW and there are no fighters at HW with Gus's boxing, counters and handspeed.

I think JDS has good power to put Gus on his ass but I think the fight would be competitive and Gus has better movement than JDS, faster hands than JDS and has a very good chin.

JDS can do what he does at HW in terms of striking because he is faster than everyone else but in this fight he would be the man with the slower hands and movement but power.

I think the fight would be competitive and if JDS cant knock out Gus, I see Gus winning by decision. HW has never been anything special but slow strikers and slow fighters with power. I dont think JDS does as well with his striking at LHW with the faster strikers and fighters. If CroCop can touch up JDS with straight left hands in their fight, Gus will find a home.

Last edited:
JDS would be the worst matchup for Gus and Jones.

Everything Gus is good at , JDS is even better..
Not to mention his superior chin, power and strength..
Not even sure Gus would have a speed advantage so..

GTFO,

Footwork:Gustafsson
Hand-Speed:Gustafsson
Boxing skills-Gustafsson
Chin- Draw,and I'm being generous to JDS since he got dropped by Cain
Power: Easily JDS
Strength: Draw maybe.

Gus has faster hands, is more technical and a very good counter puncher and moves well. JDS has never fought a boxer like Gus at HW and there are no fighters at HW with Gus's boxing, counters and handspeed.

Cain is a far better/faster boxer than Gus.

GTFO,

Boxing skills-Gustafsson

TrollFaceDancing_large.gif

GTFO,

Boxing skills-Gustafsson

The first three are very debatable. Chins a draw? Whatever. Strength draw? You're a fucking troll. I see why you put that last.

The first three are very debatable. Chins a draw? Whatever. Strength draw? You're a fucking troll. I see why you put that last.

The only reason I say it a draw because, unlike JDS, he's never been knockdown. The strength your right, JDS could be stronger. But No-Way does he have faster hands,footwork,and better boxing skills than Gustafsson.

The only reason I say it a draw because, unlike JDS, he's never been knockdown. The strength your right, JDS could be stronger. But No-Way does he have faster hands,footwork,and better boxing skills than Gustafsson.

How old are you? Jds has taken bombs from hunt, carwin, yvel, and other hws. Gusto has taken what? A big shot or two from shogun. Yep. Lets call that a draw.

How old are you? Jds has taken bombs from hunt, carwin, yvel, and other hws. Gusto has taken what? A big shot or two from shogun. Yep. Lets call that a draw.

Whatever man, ill give you the chins, still no debate with the other 3.

Back