Alexander Gustafsson vs JDS

Can we please stop the hype? Alex would get owned by JDS. Hype often leads to people hating the hyped fighter, so please, stop the hype and just love Gus for being awesome and Shadfacing Jones.

JDS. He's an awful matchup for.... Wait... Everyone.

Yeah, just like he was going to be raped by Jones all over the octagon.

jon-jones-wave.jpg

junior-dos-santos-ufc-weighing.jpg

There is a reason for weight classes in todays mma. This isn't ufc 1

Yeah, just like he was going to be raped by Jones all over the octagon.

Yes, let's take that kernel of truth and use it to dismiss everything we know about how their styles would match up.

Gus is quick on his feet, but i don't see him having a handspeed advantage against JDS.

i think Gus speed will be a bit too much for JDS and i don't think JDS will do any takedown.
it's going to be a stand up boxing match.
i could see Gus jabbing JDS face to bloody mess while JDS just pull back and miss, rinse repeat.
JDS is slower than Gus.
Gus would probably weigh about 230 pounds while JDS weigh about 239, i don't think there's much of a difference there.

JDS last fight Cain, he got whoop so bad and got outstruck by Cain lol.
funny how Kongo rock Cain badly all 3 rounds lol.
then Kongo got punch and choke out by Mir so easily. then again, Vera destroy Mir at HW and Jones destroy Vera.
yeah MMAth again, but because stupid people think weight win everything meaning MMAth is working for them.

hey Cormier couldn't even take Mir down, couldn't even finished Mir and so tire against Mir.
hey Vera finished Mir in the 2nd round, Vera is better than Cormier.
hey Jones finished Vera in the 1st round.
Jones=Gus > Vera > Mir=<Cormier =<Cain > JDS > rest of HW division

You must be very young, aren't you?

Ugh. There are weight classes for a reason. Gus and Jones are both lanky scarecrow type dudes that are not built for HW - they should stay at LHW.

JDS. He's an awful matchup for.... Wait... Everyone.

haha this pretty much sums it up. thats why its weird when people keep trying
to throw lhw's at JDS. He and cain are the baddest men on the planet

It would be a good fight but Gus would lose to JDS most of the time. JDS has too much power, has equal dimensions in reach and height to Gus and has amazing BJJ as well. Most HW's not named JDS or Cain though I'm pretty sure Gus would beat.

I would not be interested in this fight in the slightest...cmon now. Gustafsson is VERY prone to getting hit with right hands...JDS has the best right hand in the sport. JDS via KO.

Back