Alexander Gustafsson having a 'tough time' with motivation

I think Gus will do much better now that he's taking a long camp at Alliance again.

Rofl, no.. Gustafsson beat jones, no matter how u american bias ¤¤¤%%¤ may claim. UFC is american, judges are american, voting for the american champ in a close fight.. go figure!

And many many people belive that gustafsson could beat rumble in a rematch, and most likely would. Rumble headbutted gus, and won the only way he could, in the first round by TKO.

Cormier? Lol that fight was super close again.. cormier said that gustafsson is as good as any of us.. Meaning the top 4, jones-rumble-cormier-gus.
Shut up, Gus had and has no chance against Rumble, there was no headbutt it was a punch that dropped Gus, also he had just poked Rumble in the eye so the only one committing fouls in that fight was Gus. Oh yeah he also cried in front of his home country after failing them miserably in pitiful fashion

Mediocrity? Do you know the meaning or just trolling? He is far from that. If the judges decided to give him either fight then everyone would be singing different tunes. Yes the fights were that close. I don't think you understand my initial comment.
I was making a distinction between Gus' situation and that of which you were referring to when you added the 'japan warrior mentality. Gus would have been praised but that does nothing for the reality that he is in the UFC and is not Japanese. Not living under a bridge here, so no trolls.

Rofl, no.. Gustafsson beat jones, no matter how u american bias ¤¤¤%%¤ may claim. UFC is american, judges are american, voting for the american champ in a close fight.. go figure!

And many many people belive that gustafsson could beat rumble in a rematch, and most likely would. Rumble headbutted gus, and won the only way he could, in the first round by TKO.

Cormier? Lol that fight was super close again.. cormier said that gustafsson is as good as any of us.. Meaning the top 4, jones-rumble-cormier-gus.

I'm going to make a clear distinction between the words 'beat' and 'win'.

Gus needs to win to be champion. I'm not splitting hairs and the specifics do not interest me. Even if i agree, he lost.

LOL, "either way"
PerkyPastAfricancivet.gif

Qy8KDl5.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Don't know why people are bashing him, he's just being honest. He's right if you are unmotivated he shouldn't fight, that's a recipe for getting clocked.

Fuck all you guys. It can be hard to motivate yourself after big setbacks when you put all that work and emotion into them. Maybe he's not the best lhw in the world but he still good and a boss.

Also don't take this post too seriously....hard to convey tone and whatnot

Rofl, two fights he lost. Gus has no signature victories to post.
That could have gone either way. What don't you understand? They were battles with no real losers. Warriors going at it til the end. You can't down play any of their performances because a few judges decided in one guys favor in close fights. Some of you don't understand the concept of "no one lost". Different judges could have scored it different but that's not the point. The point is forget judges and the ufc. When two warriors go at it with all they have and no one falls they both won period.

Fuck all you guys. It can be hard to motivate yourself after big setbacks when you put all that work and emotion into them. Maybe he's not the best lhw in the world but he still good and a boss.

Also don't take this post too seriously....hard to convey tone and whatnot
He is just as good as the other top guys. He proved it.

Brother needs to go work at a homeless shelter or some shit for a few months. Get him some gratitude and train like a mad man. It's hard to find the "hunger", that initial hunger once it's gone, or diminished, I would think. I've not experienced anything like his success so Idk but I want to see Gus/Bones II, badly.

I think Gus will do much better now that he's taking a long camp at Alliance again.

Gus is a great fighter. The top 4 in LHW are the jones, cormier, AJ and gus are just about the best we have seen. Cormier and Jones in my opinion could both go up and ruin all the top ten heavyweights on any given day

Breaking it down even further -
Cormier has beaten big country , Mir , barnett, bigfoot
AJ - beat Arlovski

Back