Alexander Gustafsson having a 'tough time' with motivation

The truth actually is gus could have easily won two of those fights by decision. They were that close. He is just as good as any of them and right up there. They have to choose a winner and a loser even though many times both fighters won. People get caught up in that mentality rather then praising fighters for there warrior spirits like the Japanese fans do.

I respect the warrior praising as much as the next, but mediocrity isn't celebrated in the UFC's version of MMA. Although pride still holds a special place in my heart I now see what that mentality has done to Japanese competitors in the UFC. I'm still waiting for an Asian champion to show up.

I don't get why people are hating on him. It's just silly and all of you guys who do it are stupid.

I don't get why people are hating on him. It's just silly and all of you guys who do it are stupid.
Dude's a warror and has given some great fights but all because of one fight with Jones, folk turned on him

I hope he never gets another title shot, he's gotten two undeserved shots and is still living off almost beating Jones

2 super close fights against two champions which he couldve won he is one of the best... but he did take really hard beatings in those fights which will fuck him up for the rest of his life.

Gus can be champ in any Organization as long he does not have to fight "Black" American men, they are his weakness
Whatever you have to believe to feel better about your life. Those fights could have gone either way but your too blinded to see that.

I respect the warrior praising as much as the next, but mediocrity isn't celebrated in the UFC's version of MMA. Although pride still holds a special place in my heart I now see what that mentality has done to Japanese competitors in the UFC. I'm still waiting for an Asian champion to show up.
Mediocrity? Do you know the meaning or just trolling? He is far from that. If the judges decided to give him either fight then everyone would be singing different tunes. Yes the fights were that close. I don't think you understand my initial comment.

Probably low T from growing up in Sweden. Where sperm counts have been going down drastically in the past half century. All due to the master plan of encouraging more breeding with immigrants who aren't poisoned.

Whatever you have to believe to feel better about your life. Those fights could have gone either way but your too blinded to see that.

LOL, "either way"
PerkyPastAfricancivet.gif

Qy8KDl5.gif

His recent losses have been depressing. He was on the wrong end of two fights with two champions and got brutally knocked out in his home country. I don't blame him for being a bit discouraged.

The truth is Daniel, Anthony and Jon are the rulers of 205 and they can shake that tree as much as they want and i don't see that changing for a while.

Rofl, no.. Gustafsson beat jones, no matter how u american bias ¤¤¤%%¤ may claim. UFC is american, judges are american, voting for the american champ in a close fight.. go figure!

And many many people belive that gustafsson could beat rumble in a rematch, and most likely would. Rumble headbutted gus, and won the only way he could, in the first round by TKO.

Cormier? Lol that fight was super close again.. cormier said that gustafsson is as good as any of us.. Meaning the top 4, jones-rumble-cormier-gus.

If you cant find motivation when your career is a sport where your coworkers try to put you in the hospital as soon as you clock in....

His recent losses have been depressing. He was on the wrong end of two fights with two champions and got brutally knocked out in his home country. I don't blame him for being a bit discouraged.
Yeah it's quite understandable. I was there in Sweden when he lost to Johnson, it was pretty heartbreaking.

I don't doubt it. He's had a pretty tough go of it, especially after fighting such a close fight with Bones back then. Taken a decent amount of damage, too. Gus is awesome, though, hope everything works out for the best.

Got has been in some wars with some very tough guys and has come up short. I don't blame him at all for feeling a bit unmotivated. Can't believe all the hate in here.

Back