Alexander Gustafsson having a 'tough time' with motivation

Time to retire then,good luck with your bar man.

jones and rumble cant do it either, never seem em do it. Oh and gus obviously can since he tried it after the fight but messed up due to adrenaline. No its not a fact cuz u says it u fool. U clearly have no idea what athleticm is. I doubt jones and rumble would beat phil davis is 200 meter sprint rows and jumps. Gus is more explosive than jones and more athletic than rumble. Fact. I bet u havemt had any success in any sport u have tried, bum.

You are the master of excuses, he couldn't do a headspring because of adrenaline? Guy's hits backflips after wins, but Gus can't do a simple headspring? Gus more explosive than Jones, give me a break, neither of them are super explosive, but Jones is the more explosive athlete, no doubt.

And for the headspring, how do you know that Rumble and Jones can't do one? Average wrestlers knows how to do them, I've seen 50 year olds do them.

You are the master of excuses, he couldn't do a headspring because of adrenaline? Guy's hits backflips after wins, but Gus can't do a simple headspring? Gus more explosive than Jones, give me a break, neither of them are super explosive, but Jones is the more explosive athlete, no doubt.

And for the headspring, how do you know that Rumble and Jones can't do one? Average wrestlers knows how to do them, I've seen 50 year olds do them.
LOL are u for real? He is a 6ft5 dude who tried a flip directly after koing someone.. U dont think it is possible to fail to land it, eventhough u normally can? Dude just shut it, you clearly have zero experience on the matter. I can do frontflip, sideflip, frontspring etc.. And i kkow i can fail them all, especially when not concentrating fully on it. Talk about shit u know anything about, because now you are walking on shallow grounds. Jeez.. The ignorance! And no i dont think they can, i have yet to see either one them doing anything that requires more athleticism in form of a trick as frontspring, please bring me footage of it if u have it. Doubtful though.

Gus needs a fight. OSP or Glover would be fun matches. If they want to gift him an auto-win for confidence, then give him Bader and then he can go end Bader's career at LHW.

Was thinking the same thing. I hope he finds his groove again. Gus is a fun fighter to watch, along with the top 3 lhw. All 4 of those dudes are scrotally deserving of their rankings, including Gus.

They should let him tune bader up. Bet he never comes at someone in their title winning presser again. Bader had a lot of sack to do that and i still think it was a shitty move on his part. Glad he got brutalized by rumble for his efforts. Bet Gus would brutalize him too.

LOL are u for real? He is a 6ft5 dude who tried a flip directly after koing someone.. U dont think it is possible to fail to land it, eventhough u normally can? Dude just shut it, you clearly have zero experience on the matter. I can do frontflip, sideflip, frontspring etc.. And i kkow i can fail them all, especially when not concentrating fully on it. Talk about shit u know anything about, because now you are walking on shallow grounds. Jeez.. The ignorance! And no i dont think they can, i have yet to see either one them doing anything that requires more athleticism in form of a trick as frontspring, please bring me footage of it if u have it. Doubtful though.

You are so sensitive, just because I don't think that Alex is that explosive? He's not, simply put. I wrestled since the age of 8-9 until I was 17-18, then stopped for a long time and when I came back several years later, I still managed to do handsprings, headsprings, hand walking etc, so there is some substance to what I am talking about, I have never seen a guy who knows how to do a handspring fail at one like that, as I said, I have seen 50 year olds veteran wrestlers, who are stiff as a board do it, you either now or you don't. there are no such thing as "ahh sometimes I fail at them".

I am not saying anything negatively about Gus, he's very good, he seems to be a pretty strong guy, had competitive fights with both Jones and DC, but explosive is not the right word for him.

You are so sensitive, just because I don't think that Alex is that explosive? He's not, simply put. I wrestled since the age of 8-9 until I was 17-18, then stopped for a long time and when I came back several years later, I still managed to do handsprings, headsprings, hand walking etc, so there is some substance to what I am talking about, I have never seen a guy who knows how to do a handspring fail at one like that, as I said, I have seen 50 year olds veteran wrestlers, who are stiff as a board do it, you either now or you don't. there are no such thing as "ahh sometimes I fail at them".

I am not saying anything negatively about Gus, he's very good, he seems to be a pretty strong guy, had competitive fights with both Jones and DC, but explosive is not the right word for him.
U still there? Didnt read all that bullshit. You are clearly delusional. Clueless. Show a video of u doing anything then well talk, il smoke u in a athletic challenge just like gus smoked phil davis, and would smoke rumble aswell, and destroys jones in explosiveness.

U still there? Didnt read all that bullshit. You are clearly delusional. Clueless. Show a video of u doing anything then well talk, il smoke u in a athletic challenge just like gus smoked phil davis, and would smoke rumble aswell, and destroys jones in explosiveness.

Hahaha guys who make online claims like "they will smoke you" in any sort of athletic contest, usually are the ones with cheetoo fingers. To support that further, 126 posts in a week spann suggests that you clearly spends more time on the computer than you do on the training mat =).

Gus had a great fight against Jones. To bad his best victory will be a loss. Jones was right to question his heart and this proves it. Ive never understood the hype behind a fighter with zero top ten wins. I like watching him fight but we all need to be honest he is not a great fighter or a upper level fighter.

Hahaha guys who make online claims like "they will smoke you" in any sort of athletic contest, usually are the ones with cheetoo fingers. To support that further, 126 posts in a week spann suggests that you clearly spends more time on the computer than you do on the training mat =).

Then you just burned yourself, your the only guy who has spent so much time writing essays about something you clearly know nothing about. constantly talking delusional shit.. You cant possibly have a life outside of this. If you wanna go by stats, you have 1200 posts and 50 likes, obviously nobody wants to hear what you have to say cuz u keep talking bullshit..

I can prove everything i say, i got a training logg here on sherdog with video and all, ur just empty words.
I stand by what i said, i will SMOKE you.. We can do it here. Just put out a video, boy.. unless your scareeed ? ;)

Last edited:
Then you just burned yourself, your the only guy who has spent so much time writing essays about something you clearly know nothing about. constantly talking delusional shit.. You cant possibly have a life outside of this. If you wanna go by stats, you have 1200 posts and 50 likes, obviously nobody wants to hear what you have to say cuz u keep talking bullshit..

I can prove everything i say, i got a training logg here on sherdog with video and all, ur just empty words.
I stand by what i said, i will SMOKE you.. We can do it here. Just put out a video, boy.. unless your scareeed ya little lying nerd ? ;)

Saw your videos, you can actually move pretty well, gotta give it to you, although I think you are completely wrong in your assessment of Gus's athleticism. Smoke me in what? I doubt I would get smoked by anybody who hasn't competed in anything significant, nor has an extensive background in wrestling, boxing, jiu jitsu or thai boxing. I can film my next wrestling practice, just gotta pray to the gods that I have a good day, some ups and down since making a comeback ;)

Back