Media Alex Pereira Posts Six Minute Sparring Session with Sean Strickland. Then He Runs into Him at a Gas Station.

Who would win if they ever fought again?

• Total voters
Damn I'll watch this later. Fucking warriors I hope the spar does more help than hurt for their careers. Fucking beasts them two and at their peaks imho.

Should upload di uncut version on OF make some money iono y mandem give ting up for free smdh 💸🤦

Good fi dem tho new bromance is lit Action Chris him prolly punchin di air rn poor guy I feel fi him 😢

Sean and Poatan actually make a great team. No doubt that training with Alex assisted him with his timing and reads on Adesanya. And Alex can learn from Sean with the philly shell and defensive head movement.

takes balls to train with the dude who knocked you the fuck out

i dont care what anyone says - i actually like watching Strickland fight because his defense is so fucking weird and also effective.
its not his fault almost everyone he fights continually backs away from him, except for Dricus and Poatan. Strickland's offense could use more volume but i love how hard he is to hit to the head. his guard sort of reminds me of Dustin Poirier at times. he has a very unique defensive style for MMA.

also cant wait til Poatan fights again. the man is pure excitement personified.

Gotta respect a man who goes to train with a guy who just knocked him out so that he can evolve.

This is the way

Friendship ended with CURTISIR
Now
POATAN
is my
best friend

6107b24268c87.jpg
Fuck MUDASIR, all my homies hate MUDASIR

I think they have a segment like that on UFC Fight pass, where they scientifically test strikes and things, i watched the one with Roxanne Modaferri testing the elbows on the ground vs standing, anyway, i'd watch that segment on alex perieira! lol but it might take some intensive studies involving genetics !!

Wait? Why isn't Sean sparring like he does with smaller influencers and145 kickboxers?

Because he is simultaneously trying to control voiding his feces in front of his superior.

It's difficult to punch with authority while puckering the sphincter.

takes balls to train with the dude who knocked you the fuck out

i dont care what anyone says - i actually like watching Strickland fight because his defense is so fucking weird and also effective.
its not his fault almost everyone he fights continually backs away from him, except for Dricus and Poatan. Strickland's offense could use more volume but i love how hard he is to hit to the head. his guard sort of reminds me of Dustin Poirier at times. he has a very unique defensive style for MMA.

also cant wait til Poatan fights again. the man is pure excitement personified.
I think it takes humbleness more than balls. Most guys at the top level cannot humble themselves enough to go and train with the dude that knocked them out.

How nice of Poatan to spar with his son. Watching Sean act all timid all of a sudden is painfully hilarious to see. <lol>

I think my vehicle is worth more than Sean's...and I am not wealthy at all lol.

Back