Alex Pereira Poatan has Grappling-phobia. Science-based.

Serious shit, dude! Science finally discovers the mysterious “Kickboxer disease” virus. It´s named: Grappling-Fobia. It´s Zero Patien: Alex Pereira aka “Poatan” ( It means:
“you are not an Indian”, in Tupi).

So this is the thing: Alex was supposed to fight Ankalev. Instead, he fights a guy he already had beaten and that Feitosa almost defeated. ( Btw, Feitosa was humiliated by Jones etc etc ). Now, Alex has chosen to call out Du Plessis…….instead of facing his fears and real challenges, as a true champion or legend is supposed to do.

Gentlemen, this is good news, believe it or not. Now, thanks to me (a genius as fuck), the MMA community, Kickboxing community, and Boxing community, know the cause of a mysterious curse that have been affected very good people.

So what I discovered: Alex Poatan Pereira is afraid of grapplers. His response is, “ Please Dana give a striker”, and the cycle continues.

It is called: Grappling-Fobia.

Now, how can we cure this? We have to test the antidote in Alex. We convinced him, through therapy to sign with UFC to fight with a competent UFC fighter who knows how to grapple.

And that's it.
I am sorry, but English is not my first language.
Can anyone translate it into something easier to read?

Gentlemen, I am a genius, but also humble and also magnanimous. I´ve made some corrections. You my fans have been heard.

You welcome.

Another Dagestani nut hugger that would rather have a less exciting fighter who fights maybe twice a year over the most exciting fighter who fights once every 3 months.

Ank wanted fucking Abu Dhabi Alex wasn't going to let the challenger dictate and basically get a home fight. Had Ank been willing to do 308 he would be fighting Alex Next month.

Saying Pereria is afraid or running is idiotic . He may lose as anything can happen in cage but he sure as shit isn't afraid of him. Ank already turned down at least 1 offer to fight him already ffs

Back