Aldo's gas tank will be his undoing in the Edgar fight!

opponent

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
mma_if_aldo-edgar_mb_576.jpg

Looks like he already struggles to make weight. This is going to be hard on his body.

Frankie will push a frenetic pace and wear Aldo down leading to a stoppage in the later rounds.

Jose might catch Edgar with some nice shots and put him on queer street but Edgar will come back and get in his face again.

Another American champ on the way. And when Dom comes back, another one regained.

This could happen for sure. At least you gave reasons for your believes instead of saying fighter A will beat fighter B. I hate those threads that have no data for their beliefs.

I doubt that. I'm really wondering how Frankies speed will compare to Aldos... which will be seen in the first round.

ufc129_11_aldo_vs_hominick_007_display_image.jpg

Aldo can only win by finish. Mark isn't anywhere near the level of Aldo but was able to hurt him because Aldo just simply cannot be pushed.

If Jose doesn't dictate the pace (like he did against Faber) or get a flash KO (like he did against Mendes) he's in trouble.

im torn in this one. Maynard had frankie badly hurt in the last two fights but just didnt finish. Aldo is a lethal finisher so im either thinking Aldo by stoppage early or Frankie hangs in there like he does best and takes either a decision or late stoppage

very tough fight to call

That's assuming Frankie lasts to the latter rounds.

I doubt that. I'm really wondering how Frankies speed will compare to Aldos... which will be seen in the first round.

I think Frankie has faster hands, Aldo kicks of course. People are under-estimating Edgar like always.

I think Frankie has faster hands, Aldo kicks of course. People are under-estimating Edgar like always.

From your keyboard to gods ears! But that's Jose Aldo we're talking about so being sceptic about this isn't so far fetched...

Aldo has gone 5 rounds more times than the Hominick fight, both dominating performances, you should note that in your OP as well.

This could happen for sure. At least you gave reasons for your believes instead of saying fighter A will beat fighter B. I hate those threads that have no data for their beliefs.

Really?LOL,this is one of those threads,you just cant see it.

What is he gonna say?Edgar's gonna land some brutal shot and finish aldo?He never finishes people!Thats the only way he can win a fight,grinding a hit and run decision!

Also the last line talking about americans getting the title shows how bias TS is.

From your keyboard to gods ears! But that's Jose Aldo we're talking about so being sceptic about this isn't so far fetched...

No, from my keyboard to the message board.

We are hear to share opinions.

That's Jose Aldo who gassed against Hominick and got beat up.

This thread is the epitome of Sherdog's "one bad round, bad for life".

Aldo has gone 5 rounds more times than the Hominick fight, both dominating performances, you should note that in your OP as well.

I noted it in a later post, in the Faber fight stating Jose can only go five if he dictates the pace.

Aldo can only dictate the pace at a distance, he is not going to do that against Edgar.

Back