Aldo's gas tank will be his undoing in the Edgar fight!

No, from my keyboard to the message board.

We are hear to share opinions.

That's Jose Aldo who gassed against Hominick and got beat up.

I'm not sure you understood the saying... I agree with you and am hoping for Frankies win. I'm just saying that it's a really tough fight.
Anyway, we'll see...

I pretty much agree. But you may also add speed to the equation. Aldo will face someone with superior boxing and movement. who will be constantly changing levels and push the pace.

Aldo has never fought a fighter as good as Frankie.
Frankie has fought fighters that would beat Aldo. I am not sold on Aldo and I know how good is Edgar, that's why im rooting for him.

"Queer street" is a slur that a decent person wouldn't use and a respectable blog would not tolerate.

Cardio means nothing when your legs are unable to function from the most devastating kicks in all of MMA.

They might be "faster" but they are no where near as accurate as Aldo.

I'll take accuracy over flash and speed any day.

As always, this guy gets it.

But to be accurate, Aldo DOES - in my opinion - posses accuracy as well as flash and speed. Just ask Cub and Chad ;)

only way edgar wins is decision, and i don't see him winning a round till after 3- i also don't see him getting any 10-8's. so i either see aldo getting the finish in the first 3 rounds or winning the decision anyways.

Aldo has never fought a fighter as good as Frankie.
Frankie has fought fighters that would beat Aldo. I am not sold on Aldo and I know how good is Edgar, that's why im rooting for him.

Exactly how I feel. Aldo is a great fighter, but I don't put him in the same class as Silva, Jones and GSP.

A win over Edgar and I will.

I will be betting on Frankie however.

only way edgar wins is decision, and i don't see him winning a round till after 3- i also don't see him getting any 10-8's. so i either see aldo getting the finish in the first 3 rounds or winning the decision anyways.

Hominick got a 10-8 round on aldo

I pretty much agree. But you may also add speed to the equation. Aldo will face someone with superior boxing and movement. who will be constantly changing levels and push the pace.

But also someone with a history of taking punishment early who has generally had more problems agenst opponants who's offence isnt purely boxing.

Which fight are you talking about, his second fighg or his first fight. Aldo takes the first fight but I think given his two chances, Edgar can find a way to wear him down and beat a tired Aldo.

Aldo will be fine for the first 3 rounds. 4 and 5 are a little rougher to tell.

That said, I dont see how Frankie wins this... but if he does: WOW

Aldo can only win by finish. Mark isn't anywhere near the level of Aldo but was able to hurt him because Aldo just simply cannot be pushed.

If Jose doesn't dictate the pace (like he did against Faber) or get a flash KO (like he did against Mendes) he's in trouble.

Stop making shit up man, Hominick didnt by ANY stretch of the imagination "hurt" Aldo in anyway, he was pretty much stuck in Aldo's fullguard and didnt do any significant damage what so ever, and this was a Aldo that was COMPLETLY gassed.

The Hominick fight is also the only weight cut Aldo has struggled with, and this was because he was on antibiotics fighting the flu for almost HALF his camp.

But awesome fiction homeslice, doubt you think anyone is gonna take any of the shit you posted even remotely serious though.

If you even bother replying we can have a in depth discussion about how hittable Frankie is, and how he was in there trying to win the award for "most awesome breakdance esque moves shown inside a cage" TWICE against Maynard (who is a sub-par striker compared to the likes of Jose Aldo) , the first fight should have areguably been stopped (can give examples of fights that has been stopped for way less) and if Maynard didnt have the fight-iq of a peanut he would have picked his shots and put him away, instead he blew his wad and gassed (which is when Frankie was able to mount any kind of offense in both fights) if Aldo hurts Frankie he will put him away.

Frankie has ONE way of winning this fight, eeking by a dancing for five rounds decision, Aldo can win any way he wants.

Stop making shit up man, Hominick didnt by ANY stretch of the imagination "hurt" Aldo in anyway, he was pretty much stuck in Aldo's fullguard and didnt do any significant damage what so ever, and this was a Aldo that was COMPLETLY gassed.

The Hominick fight is also the only weight cut Aldo has struggled with, and this was because he was on antibiotics fighting the flu for almost HALF his camp.

But awesome fiction homeslice, doubt you think anyone is gonna take any of the shit you posted even remotely serious though.

If you even bother replying we can have a in depth discussion about how hittable Frankie is, and how he was in there trying to win the award for "most awesome breakdance esque moves shown inside a cage" TWICE against Maynard (who is a sub-par striker compared to the likes of Jose Aldo) , the first fight should have areguably been stopped (can give examples of fights that has been stopped for way less) and if Maynard didnt have the fight-iq of a peanut he would have picked his shots and put him away, instead he blew his wad and gassed (which is when Frankie was able to mount any kind of offense in both fights) if Aldo hurts Frankie he will put him away.

Frankie has ONE way of winning this fight, eeking by a dancing for five rounds decision, Aldo can win any way he wants.

So what are the many ways aldo can win?

Back