Aldo's gas tank will be his undoing in the Edgar fight!

Another American champ on the way. And when Dom comes back, another one regained.

america-fat-gluttony.jpg

I noted it in a later post, in the Faber fight stating Jose can only go five if he dictates the pace.

Aldo can only dictate the pace at a distance, he is not going to do that against Edgar.

He did against Florian, and Bendo did it twice against Edgar, why Aldo can't?

mma_if_aldo-edgar_mb_576.jpg

Looks like he already struggles to make weight. This is going to be hard on his body.

Frankie will push a frenetic pace and wear Aldo down leading to a stoppage in the later rounds.

Jose might catch Edgar with some nice shots and put him on queer street but Edgar will come back and get in his face again.

Another American champ on the way. And when Dom comes back, another one regained.

you sound like a fuckwit with this statement, im pretty sure your from queer street

He did against Florian, and Bendo did it twice against Edgar, why Aldo can't?

Florian, lol. If the fight is important you can guarantee Kenny will choke.

Bendo is an elite wrestler with THE best cardio in the UFC. Aldo is neither of those things.

you sound like a fuckwit with this statement, im pretty sure your from queer street

You sound like you can't argue a point, resort to insults that hold no water and idolize criminals in fictional media.

Work on your GED.

Hey you little masked troll,quit saying stupid non sense shit around here.That is not SHARING your opnion,thats trolling.

Aldo already is much more than Edgar will ever be.
Aldo is the favorite,everybody knows it.
Yea right,go ask Faber about it,the dude got mauled so badly that by the end of the fight he couldnt eve walk!

Why dont you come clean and say that you're a Edgar nuthugger and add a lil extra coment : ''Btw,edgar got robbed in both bendo fights!''

I agree. I dont think Aldo has bad cardio by any means but i believe Frankie's is superior and will pull away in the later rounds.

Cant wait for this fight though Aldo has soo many ways to win but he's fight 1 tough mofo

Florian, lol. If the fight is important you can guarantee Kenny will choke.

Bendo is an elite wrestler with THE best cardio in the UFC. Aldo is neither of those things.

Oh, ok. So Aldo winning and imposing his will it's not because of his effort, it's because Kenny choked, amazing. That shows your level of knowledge.

You said Aldo wouldn't be able to keep the pace at distance against Edgar, he did it once, and Edgar let one fighter do it to him twice, so, the possibility is there, you can deny it all you want.

I'm done with this thread, keep with your bold predictions and shallow analysis, good luck. I won't bite anymore.

Oh, ok. So Aldo winning and imposing his will it's not because of his effort, it's because Kenny choked, amazing. That shows your level of knowledge.

You said Aldo wouldn't be able to keep the pace at distance against Edgar, he did it once, and Edgar let one fighter do it to him twice, so, the possibility is there, you can deny it all you want.

I'm done with this thread, keep with your bold predictions and shallow analysis, good luck. I won't bite anymore.

Aldo won because his is better than Kenny who is a substandard opponent who couldn't hack it in his natural weight class, dropped to a small one while having a bad weight cut. Kenny is not a world beater.

Bendo isn't the fighter Aldo is. His wrestling and physicality is worlds apart from Jose and so is his cardio.

I'm not denying any possibilities and welcome all counter arguments.

P.S. why is Vitor belly dancing in that AV?

I hope so and I think there's a good chance it will happen, I find Aldo arrogant and annoying.

The problem is leg kicks are the kryptonie to Edgar's bouncy footwork.

This fight wont even be that close. If Gray Maynard (slow as fuck) can catch Edgar twice in consecutive fights, then Aldo is going to hit him at will. Edgars bouncing around and throwing silly strikes for points scoring isnt going to do him any good.

So you're basing that he will gas on ONE fight with Hominick, one he was doing very well in up until late? Have you not seen his other fights?

He does not have trouble making weight, he has ONCE, against Hominick. The bad weight cut from a result of being on antibiotics - antibiotics can result in weight gain so that isnt going to exactly help him with cutting weight for a fight. Aldo has fought at 135 before, and hasnt ruled it out in the future.

Well I've got Aldo taking this fight to Frankie...purely to prove a point that he can hang with the LW's & what better way to show people by finishing a former LW champ.

Well I've got Aldo taking this fight to Frankie...purely to prove a point that he can hang with the LW's & what better way to show people by finishing a former LW champ.

I hope that happens. So we can finally see how good his BJJ is.

Doubtful Aldo will need a full 5 rounds to put "little" Frankie Edgar away.

So no. No worries about his stamina.

I think Frankie has faster hands, Aldo kicks of course. People are under-estimating Edgar like always.

They might be "faster" but they are no where near as accurate as Aldo.

I'll take accuracy over flash and speed any day.

Back