Aldo says Barao underestimated TJ

Most fans will never understand this, look at GSP haters, they don't understand the fact that stoppages are harder to come by as a champion as you're fighting top contenders every single time.

It's more that GSP stopped trying to finish and was content on playing the point game.

Not-That-Theres-Anything-Wrong-With-That-Reaction-Gif-On-Seinfeld.gif

I disagree.
They lost 3 times. Won once.
NU never joked bout Faber or how big an ass-whopping they gave him.

Was it just in fun? Obviously.
But it was still a jab on someone who has always been respectful towards them.

"I am an elite natural born striker and Dillashaw needs to shut his mouth" etc are not respectful comments. As usual you are full of shit.

"... he thought he was gonna go in there as champion, throw one punch and knock him out. He didnt keep himself grounded and his head in place.

Throws his buddy under the bus without a thought and then cries about some joke.. classless puke Aldo

Most fans will never understand, look at GSP haters, they don't understand the fact that stoppages are harder to come by as a champion as you're fighting top contenders every single time.

true. the UFC doesn't necesarily has got to be the end all be all of MMA but their depth is unquestionable. Aldo is facing a never ending diet of solid fighters now as opposed to WEC when even the then champ just surrendered to him.

Aldo seems to have his shit together mentally.

It also articulates how he's fighting lately -- solely to win and not take chances if he doesn't have to.

Which in turn upsets Suredawgers because Aldo isn't going balls to the wall and putting himself in peril filled situations to finish all the time.

What we can take away from this is that Aldo isn't full of shit. He's basically saying Barao bought into his own hype and that TJ was legit. I don't think Aldo is ever going to take anyone lightly.

To be fair, NU started the dishespect by saying TJ wasnt a man unless he did a rematch in Brazil.

The TAM kickboxing lessons gag happened after that. Prior to NU disrespecting TJ, TAM didnt say anytning negative about Barao.

That being said, I dont like Mendes and hope Aldo lights him up again.

Aldo is so gangster. He doesn't need to puff his chest and talk smack. Much hespect

Doesn't matter if Aldo is mad. He will still fight boring.

Throws his buddy under the bus without a thought and then cries about some joke.. classless puke Aldo

How's saying his teammate underestimated someone throwing them under the bus? Dude was probably asked his opinion and he gave an honest answer.
The joke was actually pretty funny. Could it be seen as dishespect?
Sure, but it's fun.

I disagree.
They lost 3 times. Won once.
NU never joked bout Faber or how big an ass-whopping they gave him.

Was it just in fun? Obviously.
But it was still a jab on someone who has always been respectful towards them.

Barao was pretty dismissive of TJ and was running his mouth. He brought it on himself.

According to Aldo, a TAM male fighter defeated a NU fighter by being more humble, and Jose is a bit offended by the cockiness of TAM fighters.

Awesome, cannot wait for the Mendes fight.

That isn't a contradiction at all. Context seems to elude you doesn't it?

Back