Aldo says Barao underestimated TJ

Oh yeah now I remember. Nice stuff ;) no need to get anal about it, it was not some huge disrespect imo, they deserved the right to make this joke.

I disagree.
They lost 3 times. Won once.
NU never joked bout Faber or how big an ass-whopping they gave him.

Was it just in fun? Obviously.
But it was still a jab on someone who has always been respectful towards them.

Sadly I agree. I fully expect Aldo to continue his GSP mode and try to win a decision via points but lets hope Mendez makes it interesting.

Strange to see you say this, you are always supportive of Brazilian fighters. Seem like everyone can see Aldo is in safe mode right now

I think chad will make it a interesting fight

Well I like em as fighters of course but I have remain unbiased and have a honest opinion. Jose is one of my fav fighters and one of the 3 best in the world but he does fight safe now. He even said this and modelled it after Gsp

I disagree.

I understand your point, agree to disagree - but I'm like that, I believe not treating many things in life TOO seriously is healthy.

NO ALDO YOU NEED TO FUCKING TRASHTALK

my god, he will never learn

Sadly I agree. I fully expect Aldo to continue his GSP mode and try to win a decision via points but lets hope Mendez makes it interesting.

Strange to see you say this, you are always supportive of Brazilian fighters. Seem like everyone can see Aldo is in safe mode right now

I think he's fighting this way because he wants to brake anderson's records. If he brakes them, loses and/or moves up i think he's gonna take more risks.

We'll see what Barao is made of after his loss. I can see how he was a little more relaxed. He beat Faber twice and probably assumed he could already beat TJ. In the least, Aldo can at least recognize that Mendes has proabably gotten better as well and should not sleep on him.

Well shit. Aldo isn't the man you wanna piss off.

Aldo by TKO round 3 now.

Underestimating an opponent is pretty common in mma.

I disagree.

someone needs so start the trashtalk, and maybe this way aldo and barao will get the extra money that they complain so much but never try something to improve it

I wonder if Aldo is going to coast to a decision v Mendes this time around.

So... we have

Motivated BJ Penn

and...

God Willing Aldo

:D
LMAO:D

I am betting on Mendes for sure.
I think this time Mendes is way faster and better while Aldo is on decline.

Mendes skills grew since the Aldo fight >>>

Aldo since th Mendes fight drop <<<

Once Mendes put the pressure on, Aldo is finish by TKO.

Not sure why you guys say Aldo fights safe. Dude has way more finishes than decisions. Of course when your comp is tougher your finish rate decreases. He finished KZ, Mendes, Brown, Cub and Manny.

TAM's "joke" wasn't disrespectul, it was just silly and very childish.

it's like those teenagers that just don't get when the joke is on themselves. if Barao loses a MT match and has to attend a Bang MT seminar, then what do Faber and Mendes have to attend after going 0-4 against Nova Uniao? an MMA seminar for starters and a "how to walk with crutches" seminar for Faber.

Not sure why you guys say Aldo fights safe. Dude has way more finishes than decisions. Of course when your comp is tougher your finish rate decreases. He finished KZ, Mendes, Brown, Cub and Manny.

Most fans will never understand this, look at GSP haters, they don't understand the fact that stoppages are harder to come by as a champion as you're fighting top contenders every single time.

Back