Media Aldo Looking Shredded

Aldo vs Cruz. I'd rather see it at 145 but looks like Aldo is serious about 135

Yeah but the first girl who accused him actually had a rape kit done on her afterwards that came back positive. Now a second one pops up? You aren't too bright.

Ok...well, if she had a rape kit done...and it showed abuse...then that holds alot more credence...I'd only wonder why he hasn't been charged...this happened a year ago...the evidence must be lacking or contradictory witnesses...

1) Conor was once one of the biggest cutters at FW and is now 100% a LW.

2) He also lost to a bloated, 19-10 LW who fought him on two weeks notice.
Khabib is one of the biggest cutters at 155 , his last two fights were against former 145ers and 3 of his last 5 were 145ers if you add MJ lol

1) Conor was once one of the biggest cutters at FW and is now 100% a LW.

2) He also lost to a bloated, 19-10 LW who fought him on two weeks notice.

“one of the biggest cutters” who never missed weight. Clearly he was a 145er.

“one of the biggest cutters” who never missed weight. Clearly he was a 145er.

He never missed weight because of how far he was willing to go to make weight. Diego and Ruebusch claimed that they saw him rehydrating to 170. That’s unproven though, so here are some facts:

He was literally slurring and having equilibrium issues an a couple of occasions.
More importantly, his teammate Gunny stated on several occasions that he felt that Conor was cutting too much and endangering his health. Post Aldo fight, his own coach stated that he didn’t think that Conor could make 145 anymore.

So yeah, he made weight ...until he couldn’t. I don’t know why some of you guys insist on pretending like this wasn’t the case. Do you honestly think that you know better than Kavanagh?

Aldo did not look the same physically when he fought Conor. Bad weight cut, sick, over-trained....
Early Aldo right, Conor fight left.
JoseAldoAllegedPEDuse.jpg

This post is USADA approved.

iu

Conor also looked like a fucking amateur and got completely blown out by both of them. So there's that.

So did everybody else they faced plus Conor was an amateur against Floyd, one of boxing’s GOAT’s.The same people talk smack about Conor but then claim Poirier is a top guy and elite it seems.

Conor is criminallily underrated on here. I swear to god if he moved up and KO’ed Stipe for the HW belt people would still say he was terrible. They discredit all he’s done but the reality of it is he has laid to waste a handful of elite guys you praise onhere all the time.

Conor losing to Khabib and Floyd means very little. He’s still elite and still one of the best strikers to ever step into the cage. Only time will tell if he still has it but the Khabib fight doesn’t mean he sucks now.

Well, in boxing he literally isn't even a "fucking amateur" so no argument here, and at least he took a round from Khabib as a part time fighter. Dustin got blown out, while Conor lost definitively. Just like Al, and Edson and Johnson and everyone else for the most part.

I'm not trying to argue for a moral victory on his behalf. I'm just saying Floyd and Khabib have essentially tooled everybody they've ever fought. Doesn't make Conor a bum though.
Didn't say it did, but those are the elite fighters mentioned that he has faced. Aside from a 13 second KO of Aldo that is. You can't claim that Conor is elite, because losing to other elite fighters is OK ... when he spent the vast majority of the rest of his career avoiding elite fighters. Conor's good, but had he been climbing ranks, constantly fight contenders, and defending any belt he might have gotten ... well he'd have a lot more losses on his record.

Didn't say it did, but those are the elite fighters mentioned that he has faced. Aside from a 13 second KO of Aldo that is. You can't claim that Conor is elite, because losing to other elite fighters is OK ... when he spent the vast majority of the rest of his career avoiding elite fighters. Conor's good, but had he been climbing ranks, constantly fight contenders, and defending any belt he might have gotten ... well he'd have a lot more losses on his record.
Fair enough

Kind of like how Conor is considered a bum for losing to p4p#1 at a weight class up?

Not everything is about Conor. When you will you water heads realize posts like this and posters like you are why Conor gets as much as hate as he does?

He never missed weight because of how far he was willing to go to make weight. Diego and Ruebusch claimed that they saw him rehydrating to 170. That’s unproven though, so here are some facts:

He was literally slurring and having equilibrium issues an a couple of occasions.
More importantly, his teammate Gunny stated on several occasions that he felt that Conor was cutting too much and endangering his health. Post Aldo fight, his own coach stated that he didn’t think that Conor could make 145 anymore.

So yeah, he made weight ...until he couldn’t. I don’t know why some of you guys insist on pretending like this wasn’t the case. Do you honestly think that you know better than Kavanagh?

Yawn. Facts? I don’t really care about Kavanaugh hearsay . We hear this type of shit from all kinda of gyms. I do know that he never missed weight. That much we can be sure of. I’m not sure you know what a fact is, bucko.

So he’s basically like Khabib, or GSP. Kevin Lee, among others. He cuts a lot of weight. Cool. Far from the only one. Type me three more paragraphs about facts, please.

Yawn. Facts? I don’t really care about Kavanaugh hearsay . We hear this type of shit from all kinda of gyms. I do know that he never missed weight. That much we can be sure of. I’m not sure you know what a fact is, bucko.

So he’s basically like Khabib, or GSP. Kevin Lee, among others. He cuts a lot of weight. Cool. Far from the only one. Type me three more paragraphs about facts, please.

LOL It’s not hearsay when coming straight from Conor’s closest collaborator. He’s been with him since the beginning, through every weight cut. His opinion >>>>> random fanboy’s.

I really don’t understand why it’s so important for you to run away from reality but hey, you are most certainly free to continue.

Back