Media Aldo Looking Shredded

Aldo did not look the same physically when he fought Conor. Bad weight cut, sick, over-trained....
Prime Aldo left, Conor fight right.
JoseAldoAllegedPEDuse.jpg

Last edited:
This guy was like Khabib few years ago, had that aura of invincibility. Now he's flipping burgers and barely anyone mentions him.
What happens when you're reluctant to learn english, same happened with barao

Lol at Conor the Rapist's white knights.

you my friend are the white knight...automatically believing some whore, who claims sexual assualt...show me this chick isn't out for money. they use any little thing, then claim assault...use your head...these chicks are full of shit. stop coming to their rescue...

Posting a picture of a fighter showing their stomach muscles is slightly ghey.

Not that there's anything wrong with th...

Yeah, that's just wrong.

Walking around with your insecurities turned up to 11, that’s very brave of you

This is the first I had heard of his intention of moving down a weight class. I wonder why he expects to be more effective there. He's clearly shed some muscle, which might be a good idea for beefed up fighters with diminished cardio and mobility but Aldo already excelled in those areas. If he can have speed, endurance AND strength, why not?

I'd argue he's rated just fine. He has a myriad of fanboys.

Feed him to Petr Yan

you my friend are the white knight...automatically believing some whore, who claims sexual assualt...show me this chick isn't out for money. they use any little thing, then claim assault...use your head...these chicks are full of shit. stop coming to their rescue...

Yeah but the first girl who accused him actually had a rape kit done on her afterwards that came back positive. Now a second one pops up? You aren't too bright.

Definitely still underrated by many, especially outside of this forum.
Some people act like he's a bum, solely because Conor McGregor finished him in 13 seconds, ignoring everything he's achieved.
Agreed - and he's still fighting and competitive with younger guys.

Meanwhile, conor fans still living off of that fight while ignoring the fact that all conor has done lately is get beat up, assault elderly men in pubs and rape.

Easy to stay "shredded" at lightweight well into your 80's. You should see the homeless guys down in the carribean up at 5am chopping down mangos from the trees 30ft up -these guys look healthier than triathletes and sport 8 packs

Kind of like how Conor is considered a bum for losing to p4p#1 at a weight class up?

1) Conor was once one of the biggest cutters at FW and is now 100% a LW.

2) He also lost to a bloated, 19-10 LW who fought him on two weeks notice.

I love Aldo, but I would advise against this move. I really hope he saved up.

Back