Media Costa looking SHREDDED

We're still in the first quarter of 2024. Why would there be queries for quarters that don't exist yet? Everything in 2024 is Q1. If they don't add a quarter breakdown once we're in another quarter you'll have a point but right now everything's obviously Q1.

Because that is literally how ever other institution in the world publishes information. You wouldn't push a software update 3 months into the year to create a new layout and front end for your website, because you wanted it to look different for Q1.

That is completely absurd at face value.

Yes but now we know Costa was only visited 3x in 2023, as the new site shows. 1st visit took 2 samples, 2nd 4, and 3rd 2. Not they visited him multiple times each quarter and took samples from different visits. It's all the same session per single visit.

Total samples without the visits, which is what USADA's was, are completely meaningless and irrelevant to testing when they're just from the same visit. Whatever's in the 1st is going to be in the 3rd or 4th. The body's not going to have magically burned it out while they're taking your 4th vial of blood or piss in a single session without USADA sticking around and testing you across multiple hours.

The opposite is true. We know less information (how many visits, not how many samples)

Lots of samples means someone has been flagged behind the scenes, either from substantial assistance (someone dropped a dime on the athlete) or something in their previous labs indicates more testing.

We don't need to know how many samples are taken.

You probably don't because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited:
He’s Secret Juiced to the gills.

I had a friend who took steroids like twenty five years ago and was almost as big as Paulo. He was 6’2” and 207 and forty year old women would stop and feel his stomach, arms, and chest. We were young so we thought they were old lol. It was pretty funny though because they were like married women and tipsy so they couldn’t control themselves. Never wanted to feel my muscles though 😞 😂
Damn bro, have you talked to your shrink about that?
<DCrying>

It's crazy how many people don't know you can still look up their testing history under the new program.

Costa's been tested 1x already:

As has Weidman:

The new website's a hell of a lot more comprehensive and easy than USADA's old one, which was one of the explicitly stated issues that UFC had with USADA in that they were paying for shit USADA never delivered on.
Testing is one thing not controlled by the UFC; they are giving the new org the power to random test. However, that means nothing given the UFC owns the lab and decides what will be publicized and what will be punished- an obvious conflict of interest that pretty much makes testing a sham. I don't know how much more obvious that could be; it is stated in writing.

He's still getting kicked in the head and knocked out.

Go Bobby knuckles

His hairline looking much better or is it just a good angle? Where you at Sherdog hairline experts?

Because that is literally how ever other institutions in the world publishes information. You wouldn't push a software update 3 months into the year to create a new layout and front end for your website, because you wanted it to look different for Q1.

That is completely absurd at face value.

The opposite is true. We know less information (how many visits, not how many samples)

Lots of samples means someone has been flagged behind the scenes, either from substantial assistance (someone dropped a dime on the athlete) or something in their previous labs indicates more testing.

You probably don't because you have no idea what you're talking about.
I tried to be nice but mate if you think USADA taking multiple samples in the same visit is more effective drug testing than showing up multiple times...

You're a fucking moron.

Do you just not understand what the "random" part of random drug testing is or something? The random visits are what matter.

Testing is one thing not controlled by the UFC; they are giving the new org the power to random test. However, that means nothing given the UFC owns the lab and decides what will be publicized and what will be punished- an obvious conflict of interest that pretty much makes testing a sham. I don't know how much more obvious that could be; it is stated in writing.
Meanwhile under the new policy the site explicitly shows the athletes what supplements are approved clean by 3rd party testing and their logos so that they can buy items that will not result in tainted supplements, and if they happened to, will not result in punishment because they're vouching for them and telling them to buy these ones. Any other supplement used that causes a failure will cause the suspension and tainted supplements aren't a viable excuse because they already made clear what's approved clean.

Took me 2 seconds to scan my pantry and realize my protein powder is good, but creatine and collagen would need to be replaced if I were a UFC fighter. Couldn't be easier.

Meanwhile USADA just had a list of sketchy companies to avoid and added to it whenever an athlete used a new sketchy company to explain away their failures. And then gave them a lighter sentence even though it's obvious to anybody what happened there in that they'd purposefully sought out this brand instead of using a clean one.

There's pros and cons of the switch. Anybody pretending otherwise is being the usual anti-UFC shill where everything the UFC does needs to be bad. For the most part I haven't seen anything that's worse, and certainly seen some improvements.

Paulo looking beautiful. That Bi Nguyen chick wished he grabbed her bum instead of his coach.

In general, it's crazy how beautiful women keep ruining themselves with the frickin plastic surgeries :confused:

Yeah its actually one of the most depressing they do to themselves sir.
I'll never understand why they think it looks good to be honest with you.

His hairline looking much better or is it just a good angle? Where you at Sherdog hairline experts?
I actually think that in the last few videos his hair looks like shit. Didn't see anyone talking about this, this forum is dissapointing me. The hairline itself it's not bad, but very poor density overall. Much worse than a few months earlier. I guess he's not taking medication.

Still, strong and jacket. Hard fight for me to root for someone, I like both guys.

Meanwhile under the new policy the site explicitly shows the athletes what supplements are approved clean by 3rd party testing and their logos so that they can buy items that will not result in tainted supplements, and if they happened to, will not result in punishment because they're vouching for them and telling them to buy these ones. Any other supplement used that causes a failure will cause the suspension and tainted supplements aren't a viable excuse because they already made clear what's approved clean.

Took me 2 seconds to scan my pantry and realize my protein powder is good, but creatine and collagen would need to be replaced if I were a UFC fighter. Couldn't be easier.

Meanwhile USADA just had a list of sketchy companies to avoid and added to it whenever an athlete used a new sketchy company to explain away their failures. And then gave them a lighter sentence even though it's obvious to anybody what happened there in that they'd purposefully sought out this brand instead of using a clean one.

There's pros and cons of the switch. Anybody pretending otherwise is being the usual anti-UFC shill where everything the UFC does needs to be bad. For the most part I haven't seen anything that's worse, and certainly seen some improvements.
But you didn't hear what I said. The UFC has the option to bury a positive any time they want. I don't care about the USADA. I am talking about this new testing being a total sham. You cannot have a testing system controlled by the org.

Back