Media Costa looking SHREDDED

He'll be as jacked as me soon

If he adds another 290 Ibs of pure muscle

USADA is no longer working with the UFC. Comeback from Chris Weidman also coming.
After watching the way BT handled him, I'm hoping Chris stays retired and goes into coaching or something. Definition of "not having it anymore."

Have you ever seen pics of her when she was Paris Hilton's assistant sir?

Before the plastic?
no, cause we're not gay like you. We're busy checking out Costa's abs and maybe Sage.

03faccc718ab5da794a0978e013c8454_lg.png

Yeah its actually one of the most depressing they do to themselves sir.
I'll never understand why they think it looks good to be honest with you.
It's other women telling them the excessive looks good, not men.

Women love sabotaging other women to make themselves better by comparison.

But you didn't hear what I said. The UFC has the option to bury a positive any time they want. I don't care about the USADA. I am talking about this new testing being a total sham. You cannot have a testing system controlled by the org.
Fuck you're dumb.

Fuck you're dumb.
When you mature to the point when you can have a debate without calling people names, we can talk. I'm sorry you have such a hard time with people disagreeing with you, that must make life stressful. That is a part of maturity though, so rest assured you have room to grow.

Blocked.

When you mature to the point when you can have a debate without calling people names, we can talk. I'm sorry you have such a hard time with people disagreeing with you, that must make life stressful. That is a part of maturity though, so rest assured you have room to grow.

Blocked.
Like I said fuck you're dumb.

I tried to be nice but mate if you think USADA taking multiple samples in the same visit is more effective drug testing than showing up multiple times...

You're a fucking moron.

Do you just not understand what the "random" part of random drug testing is or something? The random visits are what matter.

You have no idea how anti-doping works.

You don't even know what you don't know, its not possible to have a meaningful discussion with you on this.

Have you ever seen pics of her when she was Paris Hilton's assistant sir?

Before the plastic?

She was fuckin smokin..she ruined herself.

No. Who would ever even know that detail. Paris Hilton’s assistant?
Assistant of a N exasperated meat wallet?

Edit. With all due respect

I miss that big lovable bastad :(

This is the one I'm listening too sir, and thanks for the love ;)

Did we just interrupt a 'Costa is ripped' thread by talking about one of the greatest comedian of all time?

Did I just actually gain respect for sherbros?

I'm scared.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back