Aldo claims all healed, ready to unify title

Broken rib takes a month to heal?

It was sooooo "broken", he released "x-rays" showing that it was literally hanging off the rib cage ...

jose-aldo-broken-rib-pictures.jpg

but fast forward a few weeks and it's "100% healed" ...

This, is shady, coupled with the PED test dodging, having a fighter spinning heel kick you 2 weeks before your biggest fight ... the whole thing is fishy ... Aldo doesn't want this fight ...

I believe what Dana said is true, the real reason he pulled out was cause he couldnt cut weight.

Thats not a diss on him or anything, he was hurt but I think if he coudl have walked into cage and fought he would have. But trying to cut 25 pounds that week with a hurt side, that would have been not only brutal but he probably couldnt do it. and how bad would it be to lose the title on the scale?

Conor fan with common sense? Pinch me

It's been like 6 weeks since he got injured.

It was sooooo "broken", he released "x-rays" showing that it was literally hanging off the rib cage ...

jose-aldo-broken-rib-pictures.jpg

but fast forward a few weeks and it's "100% healed" ...

This, is shady, coupled with the PED test dodging, having a fighter spinning heel kick you 2 weeks before your biggest fight ... the whole thing is fishy ... Aldo doesn't want this fight ...

He said cutting weight would have been hard. A man known for having trouble cutting weight now would have to without even being able to move. Look what happened to Chad.

This just in: aldo injured by banging his knee on stairs. Out 3-6 months

I believe what Dana said is true, the real reason he pulled out was cause he couldnt cut weight.

Thats not a diss on him or anything, he was hurt but I think if he coudl have walked into cage and fought he would have. But trying to cut 25 pounds that week with a hurt side, that would have been not only brutal but he probably couldnt do it. and how bad would it be to lose the title on the scale?

If you can't cut weight because of a broken rib, then the root cause is the rib.

You aren't fighting because of the rib, that is well before any weight cutting issues.

6 weeks is less time than it took for my torn cartilage to heal on my rib

Yep. My problem was Aldo simply not saying that when he should have.

6 weeks is about what i took off for my intercostal tear

Lots of doctors on SD.

You think they'd be able to afford to move out of their moms basement.

What happened to your hib

Popped out during grappling. Didn't hurt at all the night it happened. Next morning I tried to get up from.bed and fell down in pain. I log rolled out of bed for the next 8 weeks. Didn't train at all. Only did cardio on the bike.

Back