Aldo claims all healed, ready to unify title

What will his excuse be next time?

Will be good to see him fighting Conor. Don't really have a dog in this fight. I like McGregor more but his fans are annoying ass hats so it would be nice to see them shut up. Aldo is definitely not scared to fight him IMO.

Aldo's not scared of Conor per se. It seems that he's scared of not being able to fight at his usual level - the weight cut is too hard without the IV. A few other things seem to be bugging him also, but it doesn't have anything to do with Aldo being scared of Conor. None of the top 10 in that division are scared of each other. Hell, everyone wants to fight McMouth for the money they'll get.

And when I source it will you consider me the bro science God?
You're just a retarded with access to search engines. Don't talk as if you knew something about Law or Medicine, because you proved you don't.

89UxhqG.png

ZOXcsq9.png

dcSZYyA.png

J9WZdhx.png

Last edited:
From WedMD.com:

"Most fractured ribs are treated at home and will heal on their own over time. Home treatment will help you manage the pain while you heal. Pain relief can help you feel better and let you take deeper breaths.

A fractured rib usually takes at least 6 weeks to heal. To help manage the pain while the fracture heals:" http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/fractured-rib-topic-overview?page=2

From Mayonclinic.org:

"In most cases, broken ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months. Adequate pain control is important so that you can continue to breathe deeply and avoid lung complications, such as pneumonia." http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/broken-ribs/basics/definition/con-20029574

Aldo's not scared of Conor per se. It seems that he's scared of not being able to fight at his usual level - the weight cut is too hard without the IV. A few other things seem to be bugging him also, but it doesn't have anything to do with Aldo being scared of Conor. None of the top 10 in that division are scared of each other. Hell, everyone wants to fight McMouth for the money they'll get.

Conor cuts more weight than Aldo and has a gimpy knee. He looked like shit against a just off the couch Mendes before the finish. Getting tagged cleanly, taken down and abused.

Conor is lucky Aldo got banged up because Aldo would have kicked Conors ass that night..

That's because it's not bone, it's calcified cartilage from a previous injury. That's why it looks that way. Calcified cartilage will look like bone while normal cartilage will not.

You should just stop spreading misinformation. I don't know why you do it. Here's what someone with medical knowledge said about the image you're claiming shows "calcified cartilage":

"This is a 3D reconstruction of a bone-weighted CT thorax. As presented, the image is of low technical quality being apparently taken from Instagram (?) The highlighted injury appears to be a fracture of the 10th or 11th rib on the patients left. The density from the reconstructed CT suggests it's an entirely bony injury with no cartilage involved. The fracture is full thickness allowing movement of the distal fragment. The fragment is at the distal end of the rib (most anterior) and is displaced laterally. No other bony abnormalities are visible on the views presented.

TL;DR - bony rib fracture of either rib 10 or 11, all the way through, with"

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskDoctorSmeeee/comments/3btln5/theres_some_debate_going_on_about_the_diagnosis/cspmzca

Who are you calling a retarded?

Me. He made a thread about Aldo suing the UFC, I said he had no case against the UFC, an actual lawyer backed me up 100% and said I was right, but conorbless1 is a fool. He doesn't even understand the picture he posts is actually saying I am right.

I said you have to prove defamation occurred, and that it harmed you in some way (not monetary damages, but harm of some fashion). The guy in law school said I was wrong, you don't have to prove damages ... you have to prove it "hurt your reputation or feelings" ... in other words, it harmed you.

It's a pretty hilarious thread with Conorbless1 having no clue what he is talking about.

Me. He made a thread about Aldo suing the UFC, I said he had no case against the UFC, an actual lawyer backed me up 100% and said I was right, but conorbless1 is a fool. He doesn't even understand the picture he posts is actually saying I am right.

I said you have to prove defamation occurred, and that it harmed you in some way (not monetary damages, but harm of some fashion). The guy in law school said I was wrong, you don't have to prove damages ... you have to prove it "hurt your reputation or feelings" ... in other words, it harmed you.

It's a pretty hilarious thread with Conorbless1 having no clue what he is talking about.
You got caught lying again. You don't have the competence required to read the image provided and lied about it for no good reason. I believe you're mentally ill.

You should just stop spreading misinformation. I don't know why you do it. Here's what someone with medical knowledge said about the image you're claiming shows "calcified cartilage":

"This is a 3D reconstruction of a bone-weighted CT thorax. As presented, the image is of low technical quality being apparently taken from Instagram (?) The highlighted injury appears to be a fracture of the 10th or 11th rib on the patients left. The density from the reconstructed CT suggests it's an entirely bony injury with no cartilage involved. The fracture is full thickness allowing movement of the distal fragment. The fragment is at the distal end of the rib (most anterior) and is displaced laterally. No other bony abnormalities are visible on the views presented.

TL;DR - bony rib fracture of either rib 10 or 11, all the way through, with"

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskDoctorSmeeee/comments/3btln5/theres_some_debate_going_on_about_the_diagnosis/cspmzca

You're a moron.
"What happens a lot of the time is the cartilage gets calcified from an old injury, from an injury to the ribs," said Davidson, whose full-time job is as an emergency room physician. "When cartilage heals, it heals by calcification. If you get injured in that area again, that calcified cartilage can break and can look like a fracture line.
"But it's still the cartilage that's just become a calcified cartilage."

Davidson said during the meeting that he explained the injury to Aldo and the different treatments that were available.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jose-a...c-189-lead-to-wild-speculation-210844567.html

I will destroy you every time, why do this to yourself?

conorbless1 is the biggest aldo shill of all time. He could say the sky is blue and it confirms it's a lie.

From WedMD.com:

"Most fractured ribs are treated at home and will heal on their own over time. Home treatment will help you manage the pain while you heal. Pain relief can help you feel better and let you take deeper breaths.

A fractured rib usually takes at least 6 weeks to heal. To help manage the pain while the fracture heals:" http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/fractured-rib-topic-overview?page=2

From Mayonclinic.org:

"In most cases, broken ribs usually heal on their own in one or two months. Adequate pain control is important so that you can continue to breathe deeply and avoid lung complications, such as pneumonia." http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/broken-ribs/basics/definition/con-20029574
A simple fracture can heal in 6 weeks, though it's usually more like 8+ weeks. The injury Aldo claimed he had was a piece of the bone actually broken off. That type of injury will take much longer. the funny part is that the image Aldo uploaded to prove how serious his injury was is actually now the proof it was merely a bruised rib. He still made the right call to pull out.

isn't Mcgregor injured or some shit? kinda "convenient" that Aldo is ready to go

Nope. You claimed damages had to be proven. The Supreme Court of Nevada says damages don't have to proven. You lied.

Proof:
89UxhqG.png

ZOXcsq9.png

dcSZYyA.png

J9WZdhx.png

You claimed the image shows "calcified cartillage". A person with medical knowledge based on specifically that image says it doesn't. You're a lying little bitch.

I just sourced and quoted a doctor who said that specific image shows calcified cartilage. If you read the source, three separate Doctors using that exact image gave the same diagnosis. The person who said it was a fracture, whom you quoted, said the broken bone was floating free. That type of injury requires MONTHS to heal, not 6 weeks. the fact it's healed is evidence that person is not a Dr. (And your source is Reddit hahahahahaha). You do realize your source is NOT a doctor, he is a STUDENT. You are hilariously retarded.

I just sourced and quoted a doctor who said that specific image shows calcified cartilage. If you read the source, three separate Doctors using that exact image gave the same diagnosis. The person who said it was a fracture, whom you quoted, said the broken bone was floating free. That type of injury requires MONTHS to heal, not 6 weeks. the fact it's healed is evidence that person is not a Dr. (And your source is Reddit hahahahahaha). You do realize your source is NOT a doctor, he is a STUDENT. You are hilariously retarded.
You have a pattern of lying and you act in bad faith. I don't know old you are, but you should be embarrassed.

Back