Aldo claims all healed, ready to unify title

Also brought in 30 sparring partners for his camp. That ain't cheap. He had a legit injury that at least would have made him heavy on the scale.

Let's get this fight on!!

Also brought in 30 sparring partners for his camp. That ain't cheap. He had a legit injury that at least would have made him heavy on the scale.

Let's get this fight on!!

Lol what. Who would need 30 sparring partners

Bruised rib, not a fracture, exactly as the UFC claimed.
Lying again about things you don't know about? I'll just leave this here for people to figure out how credible you are as a source of information:

89UxhqG.png

ZOXcsq9.png

dcSZYyA.png

J9WZdhx.png

Last edited:
It's been over 6 weeks since he fractured his ribs, that's how long it usually takes. He already told Conor to get ready.

Quack quack nothing, Aldo wanted to tak his head and now even more so. Get ready kids!!

Fractures take months to heal. I know I've had one. Aldo isn't wolverine.

It's been over 6 weeks since he fractured his ribs, that's how long it usually takes. He already told Conor to get ready.

Quack quack nothing, Aldo wanted to tak his head and now even more so. Get ready kids!!

6 weeks is the expected time for a bruised rib, a fracture would be several months.

I believe what Dana said is true, the real reason he pulled out was cause he couldnt cut weight.

Thats not a diss on him or anything, he was hurt but I think if he coudl have walked into cage and fought he would have. But trying to cut 25 pounds that week with a hurt side, that would have been not only brutal but he probably couldnt do it. and how bad would it be to lose the title on the scale?

1. This is a very reasonable and plausible take.

2. Let's face it, since we are all doctors who specialize in rib injuries here, we can agree that six weeks is a remarkably fast recovery for a fractured rib while being a fairly average recovery period for a bruised rib.

I am not saying Aldo should have fought with the bruised rib if, as you suggest, the weight cut might have been impossible with the injury. However, I think everyone who criticized the UFC for what their doctors reported, etc should be open-minded to the idea that the UFC was very possibly correct in this instance.

This is by no means conclusive, but it certainly opens up the possibility that Aldo and his camp were exaggerating about the injury.

This fight will never happen but you'll all be convinced it's only because of the UFC.

Lying again about things you don't know about? I'll just leave this here for people to figure out how credible you are as a source of information:

UFC is suing Wand, you are a proven moron and troll.

It may take three to four weeks for bruised ribs to heal. However, severe injuries may take a lot longer to heal, extending up to about ten weeks
http://www.md-health.com/Bruised-Ribs.html

Typical healing time for bruised ribs is anywhere between 3 to 6 weeks. However, some may take even longer.
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/bruised-ribs-healing-time.html

Unlike bones of the arms and legs, broken ribs can

It was sooooo "broken", he released "x-rays" showing that it was literally hanging off the rib cage ...

jose-aldo-broken-rib-pictures.jpg

but fast forward a few weeks and it's "100% healed" ...

This, is shady, coupled with the PED test dodging, having a fighter spinning heel kick you 2 weeks before your biggest fight ... the whole thing is fishy ... Aldo doesn't want this fight ...

Is it just me or is there something wrong with this scan/image...see how all the other rib bones line up except that one where the arrow is pointing, it looks like that bit of bone is an extra piece of bone...and it looks the same on the other side. I am not saying broken or not, I am not a doctor, I am just saying that it looks weird.

If someone does know why it appears like there is an extra bit of bone on each side please tell me...

1. This is a very reasonable and plausible take.

2. Let's face it, since we are all doctors who specialize in rib injuries here, we can agree that six weeks is a remarkably fast recovery for a fractured rib while being a fairly average recovery period for a bruised rib.

I am not saying Aldo should have fought with the bruised rib if, as you suggest, the weight cut might have been impossible with the injury. However, I think everyone who criticized the UFC for what their doctors reported, etc should be open-minded to the idea that the UFC was very possibly correct in this instance.

This is by no means conclusive, but it certainly opens up the possibility that Aldo and his camp were exaggerating about the injury.

100% correct. Aldo did not have a fracture as I have said all along. He still should not have fought if it prevented him from cutting weight.

Better hope he doesn't sleep on the pillow wrong or he will cancel the next fight.
Maybe he's trying to get the record for cancellations. I really think he believes he can't make the weight without an IV. He came off as trying to get booted from the UFC. Don't know what to make of him now. Super fighter and a nut case.

Is it just me or is there something wrong with this scan/image...see how all the other rib bones line up except that one where the arrow is pointing, it looks like that bit of bone is an extra piece of bone...and it looks the same on the other side. I am not saying broken or not, I am not a doctor, I am just saying that it looks weird.

If someone does know why it appears like there is an extra bit of bone on each side please tell me...

That's because it's not bone, it's calcified cartilage from a previous injury. That's why it looks that way. Calcified cartilage will look like bone while normal cartilage will not.

That's because it's not bone, it's calcified cartilage from a previous injury. That's why it looks that way. Calcified cartilage will look like bone while normal cartilage will not.

Okay that makes more sense. I thought it weird that it was supposed to be bone that appears as though it fits into the bone of the rib almost like a ball and socket joint kinda deal or something. Didn't look like a break to me. Cheers.

bro science right here.

Will be good to see him fighting Conor. Don't really have a dog in this fight. I like McGregor more but his fans are annoying ass hats so it would be nice to see them shut up. Aldo is definitely not scared to fight him IMO.

Back