Aldo claims all healed, ready to unify title

Rib injury , even a broken rib is like 6 weeks off tops

loook aldo is fkn awesome, but goat will come forward push the pace and eventually ko this cat, pretty simple logic. that straight left will connect and aldo will fold like them all

Haha Aldo has tougher sparring partners than Conor..

Yes let us completely disregard the fact every American Doctor gave him a much different diagnosis. I fault him for riding the least likely diagnosis hard intentionally creating confusion.
Here's an American doctor stating Aldo has a broken rib. Caught lying again. Do you get off on spreading lies?

038IrmM.png

Here's an American doctor stating Aldo has a broken rib. Caught lying again. Do you get off on spreading lies?

038IrmM.png

That guy was fired from the Chargers and barred from practicing medicine at the hospital he worked at

I believe what Dana said is true, the real reason he pulled out was cause he couldnt cut weight.

Thats not a diss on him or anything, he was hurt but I think if he coudl have walked into cage and fought he would have. But trying to cut 25 pounds that week with a hurt side, that would have been not only brutal but he probably couldnt do it. and how bad would it be to lose the title on the scale?

you're basing this off nothing but your nut huggery for conor.

Is this a joke? People still think Aldo has a shot against Conor? LMAO

Considering Conor was held down for a large portions of his fight against Mendes and hit plenty of times, it's not outlandish to think that the FW GOAT will beat Conor. Especially considering Aldo's top game is better than Mendes'

Yes let us completely disregard the fact every American Doctor gave him a much different diagnosis. I fault him for riding the least likely diagnosis hard intentionally creating confusion.

Why would the opinion of American Doctors that didn't examine Aldo be more relevant than that of a Brazilian doctor that actually examined Aldo?

Which is close to irrelevant for making money, which was what was being discussed. Conor draws more than well in Ireland as well (although small country so even less significant money-wise) but he's a draw because he garners a lot of interest outside his home country as well.

$60mil a year over multiple years, from $9 mil a year just a few years ago.

Guaranteed-money contract which the UFC can use to leverage for loans or to barter other investments etc

Conor and his 600k viewers in Ireland better bring in some long-term money. I can't imagine people from Ireland flying to cheer the guy twice a year over the next 5 years. And that too he needs to keep winning since ppv draws, are mostly win-oriented :)

He is. Conor just made in one fight as much as the UFC gets from Globo in an entire year (about ~$60 million).

That's why American viewership is far more significant.

Not even close. about 50% already goes to the ppv providers.

That being said, yes, the ppv model is still the most profitable format for the UFC.

If Conor can keeps this up for 3 more events and show his consistency there will be no doubt that he's the bigger draw. Right now it is still Aldo.

Back