Alan Jouban: "Perry and his girlfriend was flipping me off multiple times during fight week"

I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree. I'm not gonna compare pre fight antics to real world bullying on a school yard.
What are Conor and Perry good at? They know how to bring negative emotions out of people. How they do it? They act like bullies. Now go read threads about Perry and Conor if you believe that bullying is just a school yard thing. People are easily influenced by their idols. They worsthip their idols, they defend their idols at any cost. They can no longer distinguish right from wrong.

What are Conor and Perry good at? They know how to bring negative emotions out of people. How they do it? They act like bullies. Now go read threads about Perry and Conor if you believe that bullying is just a school yard thing. People are easily influenced by their idols. They worsthip their idols, they defend their idols at any cost. They can no longer distinguish right from wrong.
avatar checks out, safe space social justice warrior spotted

Body shots stop unplanned pregnancies and leave less marks. Just trust a nyukka on this one
Got to remember to properly set it up Bas style.
livershot-setup.jpg

Edit: had wrong image

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back