Alan Jouban: "Perry and his girlfriend was flipping me off multiple times during fight week"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Jouban reveals some altercations during fight week. At the lobby, at breakfast etc...

0:16

Jouban won the fight, but make no mistakes he got bullied. Dude was on the verge of tears in that interview. this is some bully beatdown type of shit where the victim earned a shred of self respect back

Mike and his trashy girl should double date with Cody and his trashy girl.

Perry got outstruck and was hurt multiple times in the fight. I'd say he got his revenge.

the platinum nation evolution is leaving

evonation.jpg

Jouban won the fight, but make no mistakes he got bullied. Dude was on the verge of tears in that interview. this is some bully beatdown type of shit where the victim earned a shred of self respect back

and the bully gets embarrassed and people see that he sucks.

Jouban is a likeable guy. Hope he does start moving up in the rankings. He deserves to fight some bigger names.

Perry is a badass fighter, a grown man, and have a hot girlfriend. I just don't see why he feel the need to act this way lol.

Maybe some fighters needs to "hate" their opponent in order to get pumped. Idk

I think Perry is going to go the War Machine route in life....sucks to be his gf when that happens.

Yeah, but what were they supposed to do when you back them in a corner like that? They have bully Jouban, all in their face, eating breakfast same place they are, showing up for media coincidentally at the same time as them..... too many examples..... they were threatened and they lashed out.

And Mike's girl rides with him till the end so I'm surprised she didn't actually hit Jouban. He's lucky.

Jouban's a typical bully and that's why Platinum had to put a clinic on against him. He basically sonned Jouban tonight (on my stream but it was blurry and choppy).

I think Perry is going to go the War Machine route in life....sucks to be his gf when that happens.
War Machine is a notorious racist. Perry just doesn't know if guys can see well through their eye slits.

I see him as a Phil Baroni kind of guy. I don't see him improving technically, and he'll probably end up having a .500 record with a large win column coming by way of impressive KO while his loss column will be quite large and unimpressive as well. He's too sloppy and relies on power. Guys like that get a lot of fights, but never become champions. At least not these days. There's too many polished pro fighters. As far as his personal life, I think you could be right about him going the War Machine route eventually if he doesn't surround himself with the right people.

I bet you'd love to be his GF if it doesn't though. You know you think about it what it would be like to tongue his fartbox.

Thanks for opening the curtain and letting us all take a glimpse into your psyche -- it confirmed for us the suspicions we have about you.

You never hear any of McGregor's opponents still crying about him after the fight.

So along with stand-up game, mental warfare is another thing Perry is better at than McGregor.

I see him as a Phil Baroni kind of guy. I don't see him improving technically, and he'll probably end up having a .500 record with a large win column coming by way of impressive KO while his loss column will be quite large and unimpressive as well. He's too sloppy and relies on power. Guys like that get a lot of fights, but never become champions. At least not these days. There's too many polished pro fighters. As far as his personal life, I think you could be right about him going the War Machine route eventually if he doesn't surround himself with the right people.

Pretty accurate statement -- if anything, he revealed a simple blueprint other fighters are going to follow to beat him; and, i dont think Perry has the cognitive abilities to change his style. He will be a lesser version of Leben.

Jouban destroyed that mentally weak bully.

Back