Alan Jouban: "Perry and his girlfriend was flipping me off multiple times during fight week"

Perry is a badass fighter, a grown man, and have a hot girlfriend. I just don't see why he feel the need to act this way lol.

Maybe some fighters needs to "hate" their opponent in order to get pumped. Idk
Because he is an insecure loser. Trying to put others down to make himself feel better. And his gf is even worse, weak-minded freak thats gonna mimic anything her master does.

Perry is a badass fighter, a grown man, and have a hot girlfriend. I just don't see why he feel the need to act this way lol.

Maybe some fighters needs to "hate" their opponent in order to get pumped. Idk
I guess he's just young and had trouble dealing with the hype.

Because he is an insecure loser. Trying to put others down to make himself feel better. And his gf is even worse, weak-minded freak thats gonna mimic anything her master does.

Helax big guy. He fights in a cage for a living.

all trash to do that when the cameras ain't rolling

I bet you'd love to be his GF if it doesn't though. You know you think about it what it would be like to tongue his fartbox.

Who even comes up with this type of stuff? Suspect as fuck. Paints a nice picture of where your mind is.

You never hear any of McGregor's opponents still crying about him after the fight.

So along with stand-up game, mental warfare is another thing Perry is better at than McGregor.
McGregor only trash talks for show and in style. He's very respectful when there's no camera around. His opponents appreciates that.

This is very different.

That is supposed to excuse his shitty behaviour?

Who cares? Did he try to physically harm Jouban outside of the cage? He gave him the finger a couple of times leading up to the fight, big fucking deal.

Secretly Mike Fairy's girl wants to be banged hard by Jouban but she is stuck with Aluminium Mike.

She probably googled Jouban's nude pics when Mike Fairy was away

I'm imagining Perry's girlfriend as some methed up trailer trash bitch. I could be wrong though.

Jouban won the fight, but make no mistakes he got bullied. Dude was on the verge of tears in that interview. this is some bully beatdown type of shit where the victim earned a shred of self respect back

On the verge of tears? Wtf are you talking about?

Perry and his girlfriend can both suck a fat jouban now

The platinum nation revolution has done a 180 and is walking away now.

Ok, it's actually sprinting

Back