Alan Jouban: "Perry and his girlfriend was flipping me off multiple times during fight week"

Who cares? Did he try to physically harm Jouban outside of the cage? He gave him the finger a couple of times leading up to the fight, big fucking deal.
Does he have to physically harm someone first before we can say this is wrong? Are we supposed to ignore when people treat others badly for no reason? Do you like an idea of some loser insulting your mother for no reason?

Does he have to physically harm someone first before we can say this is wrong? Are we supposed to ignore when people treat others badly for no reason? Do you like an idea of some loser insulting your mother for no reason?

You're watching cage fighting for fuck sake and you're bitching about how they treat each other badly before the fight.
Did Perry insult your mother? Is Jouban your mother? Get over it. Jouban punished him in the octagon for what he did - it's done.

You're watching cage fighting for fuck sake.
Did Perry insult your mother? Is Jouban your mother? Get over it. Jouban punished him in the octagon for what he did - it's done.
I am watching a regulated sport. I dont care if you are a figher, a president or an astronaut, I am still not gonna excuse your shitty behaviour towards others. I believe you wouldnt like it either if someone kept insulting you just because he felt like it. But who cares as long as i am not a target, right?

I am watching a regulated sport. I dont care if you are a figher, a president or an astronaut, I am still not gonna excuse your shitty behaviour towards others. I believe you wouldnt like it either if someone kept insulting you just because he felt like it. But who cares as long as i am not a target, right?

They're taking care of their differences in the octagon. There's no need for me to 'defend' Jouban from Perry. He punished him himself. It's the fight game - not a school yard.
And this has nothing to do with me not caring because "i'm not a target" of Perry's antics. You can't keep comparing me and you with two people who are scheduled to fight each other inside an octagon.

Perry is a badass fighter, a grown man, and have a hot girlfriend. I just don't see why he feel the need to act this way lol.

Maybe some fighters needs to "hate" their opponent in order to get pumped. Idk
Or he's just a shit person. Glad he got humbled. just like all bullies he cowarded out when the going got tough.

If Perry could cut off the cage... even slghtly he would have won, that was frustrating.

Jouban made perry his bitch hahahahahahahaha

Look at the white trash guy with the eye brow tattoo, and his white trash girlfriend....... what made you think there was ever any class? Guy's a one dimensional brawler, who wasn't allowed to brawl. And the idiots on sherdog were riding his nuts?

They're taking care of their differences in the octagon. There's no need for me to 'defend' Jouban from Perry. He punished him himself. It's the fight game - not a school yard.
And this has nothing to do with me not caring because "i'm not a target" of Perry's antics. You can't keep comparing me and you with two people who are scheduled to fight each other inside an octagon.
They are not barbarians fighting in the cage. They dont come from the dark age. They are not primitive beings sentenced to harsh treatments simply because they showcase their fighting abilities. Show them some respect by acknowledging they deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Listen to Jouban. Listen to him when he says why he told his son that he is gonna beat a bully. Take a lesson from it.

Jouban outclassed that douche in every aspect of fight and life. Even in this interview, he showed class unlike low life Perry and his white trash girlfriend. I just wish Alan the best.

They are not barbarians fighting in the cage. They dont come from the dark age. They are not primitive beings sentenced to harsh treatments simply because they showcase their fighting abilities. Show them some respect by acknowledging they deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Listen to Jouban. Listen to him when he says why he told his son that he is gonna beat a bully. Take a lesson from it.

And what did I tell you? Jouban took care of it. No need for you or me to bitch about Perry giving him the finger before the fight.

Yikes. I guess I'm glad that Perry got beat. I think the fighters should always have respect for each other,talk all the shit you want on camera but come on,man.

Last edited:
And what did I tell you? Jouban took care of it. No need for you or me to bitch about Perry giving him the finger before the fight.
If we dont "bitch" about it, we will become used to it. And you or me definitely dont wanna live in such a world. You keep saying that Jouban took care of it in the octagan. And what if he didnt? What if he lost? Bullies tend to bully someone who is an easy prey in their eyes. Not everyone can defend themself. This is exactly why we need to bitch about it. We need to educate people that this is wrong. If you dont bitch about it, then others wont stand up for those who need it.

If we dont "bitch" about it, we will become used to it. And you or me definitely dont wanna live in such a world. You keep saying that Jouban took care of it in the octagan. And what if he didnt? What if he lost? Bullies tend to bully someone who is an easy prey in their eyes. Not everyone can defend themself. This is exactly why we need to bitch about it. We need to educate people that this is wrong. If you dont bitch about it, then others wont stand up for those who need it.

I guess we're gonna have to agree to disagree. I'm not gonna compare pre fight antics to real world bullying on a school yard.

the platinum nation evolution is leaving

evonation.jpg
Holy fuck that made me laugh

Oh noes, who are the funny witty charming post McGregor mma fan bois gonna rally behind now?

This is bad for mma.

Back