Alan Belcher calls out Paul Harris for Metamoris: 'Teach him a lesson'

Ralek and Rener please make this happen. This would be much better than watching Abu Schabi shut someone down.

Palhares by being better than Belcher everywhere.

Have you ever noticed that Belcher is a bit delusional about his own skills? He used to claim he could beat Silva standing and call him out when he was just recently coming off losses to Jason Day and Kendall Grove. After the Palhares fight, I think we believed his words more. But after getting raped by Okami again and falling victim to Bisping's pitter padder shit, it's hard to take Belcher's words seriously again. Palhares would easily win in a straight grappling competition.

I think the lesson has been taught. Still, despite the outcome of the previous fight, There are no punches in metamoris...

@alanbelcherufc: I'd love to rematch toquino in @MetamorisPro and teach him a lesson. @RalekGracie @RenerGracie rt to make it happen

I am not condoning what Palhares did, but Belcher would get smashed against him.

Belcher easily outgrappled Palhares, defending all of the leglock attempts and threatening with his own sub, before the gnp came.

True, but it had a lot to do with Palhares making a mistake during the takedown. Not saying Belcher could not do it again, but it's a whole different fight under a different set of rules. I honestly favor Palhares.

that first fight might really be the highlight of his career

beautifully escaped those leg attacks

then put him to sleep

awesome

but in a pure grappling comp without strikes? be careful what you ask for

when toquino fights

there should always be three people with tranquilizer guns surrounding the ring

as soon as his opponents tap, they need to tranquilize that animal

that is all

Let's be serious here, Belcher is no Schaub on the mat, and Palhares is a beast in BJJ. Belcher would probably lose.

Have you ever noticed that Belcher is a bit delusional about his own skills? He used to claim he could beat Silva standing and call him out when he was just recently coming off losses to Jason Day and Kendall Grove. After the Palhares fight, I think we believed his words more. But after getting raped by Okami again and falling victim to Bisping's pitter padder shit, it's hard to take Belcher's words seriously again. Palhares would easily win in a straight grappling competition.

yea that bisping fight really showed where belcher stands in division

bisping is solid

and belcher is good, but not at bispings level

if belcher had the ko power he thinks he has, he would be awesome

still a fan of his tho

Belcher isnt beating Palhares in a pure grappling match

I remember when people were making threads about how the UFC was protecting Anderson from Palhares. Of course, if he had gotten the title shot and lost, everyone would now be saying that Anderson beat a natural WW with a glass chin and no fight IQ who got cut from the UFC. I love that 20/20 hindsight.
It was even worse than that. There were actually people arguing that Palhares would beat Jon Jones. I bet those same people are the ones calling his release "bullshit".

Most ridiculous levels of nut-hugging and over-rating that I have ever seen.

Belcher won that fight because he made Palhares quit when he started GnP'ing him. with out the ability to punch I think Palhares seriously hurts Alan.

That would be awesome, Belcher would get owned so badly.

Back