Alan Belcher calls out Paul Harris for Metamoris: 'Teach him a lesson'

I like Belcher but no punches to the face could make for a rough grappling match for him courtesy of Palhares. There are grapplers and then there are GRAPPLERS. This is like Pettis, an mma fighter with fine striking, calling out a K1 fighter to a K1 fight.

or anderson silva wanting to box rjj?

Good.....maybe this time I can see Palhares tap him and make him scream. I dont like Belcher.

watching belcher beat paul harris was awesome.

Seriously that was one of my favorite fights of the last few years. The way Alan held it together on the ground was really impressive.

I like Belcher but no punches to the face could make for a rough grappling match for him courtesy of Palhares. There are grapplers and then there are GRAPPLERS. This is like Pettis, an mma fighter with fine striking, calling out a K1 fighter to a K1 fight.
kinda like overeem and mousasi did back in 2008 right? Lol. I love this non sense about how unstoppable K1 striking is

If Palhares were to heel hook Belcher and ended up hurting him he'd be crucified. He's in a no win situation now no matter what.

I'm down. Palhares would absolutely annihilate him.

I'm down. Palhares would absolutely annihilate him.

THIS.
Take away elbows and punches on the ground, make it a straight-up BJJ match and Belcher would eventually get caught. He wouldn't submit Palhares and with no fear of GNP, Toquinho would get him eventually.

He didn't. Metamoris is a jiu-jitsu competition.

oh ok thank you. Man, so many organizations now I can hardly keep up. I am a hardcore fan, have been since the mid 90's but this sport has grown beyond my comprehension in last few years

can you get me a fight fan, please?

yeah, because I am suppose to know everything about every fighter on the planet like you. I'd say get a life, but apparently nuthugging is yours.

I was ecstatic when Belcher tooled Palhares. He should have kept smashing his face in after the ref called the fight though.

Belcher surprised me when he defended those subs from Toco, and the dude has balls. Still, without strikes, I'll bet the house on Paul taking a limb home.

He's trying too hard to win fans by attacking a convenient target. Not a good look.

Belcher easily outgrappled Palhares, defending all of the leglock attempts and threatening with his own sub, before the gnp came.

A grappling match will not end well for belcher. Its very ballsy of him but i think he'll regret this decision if this grappling match happens.

That was the fight that had everyone saying he was next in line for a shot at Anderson.

lol in retrospect. That wouldve been a massacre.

I remember when people were making threads about how the UFC was protecting Anderson from Palhares. Of course, if he had gotten the title shot and lost, everyone would now be saying that Anderson beat a natural WW with a glass chin and no fight IQ who got cut from the UFC. I love that 20/20 hindsight.

Back