Al Iaquinta Wants Tony Ferguson Fight in November

I think that sounded much better in Tony's head. <45>

Speaking of having their chance and fucking it up...

Not going to lie. That's a pretty good line lol

Tony is actually pretty witty over Twitter

He has come up with some funny stuff like "team tiramisu"

Tony is just terrible at thrash talking face to face and when its all in the moment

He's not quick witted enough/good at on the the fly improvisation (like Conor)

And Tony doesn't really have the charisma and comedic timing to carry jokes live (like Conor)

But if you give Tony time to sit and think, he can write up good material for twitter tweets. Not joking. Tony would be a good writer.

Tony is one of the only guys who's beefed with Conor, who I actually follow, and still enjoy. Tony comes up with some funny photshops too lol

In fact, I think Tony actually writes better material then Sonnen

Sonnen was too forced and not ever really truly funny

When it comes to writing material Sonnen was nothing but scripting material and Tony writes better original material then Sonnen.

Tony has written some genuinely funny things

Comes off as real likeable, no surprise there.

Swing and a miss Tony.

giphy.gif

Funny thing is, that cord is notorious for tripping people. There is actually a list of pro athletes that have fallen on then including severel NFL players and Daniel Cormier. Tony is the only one to get injured like that, though....

i blame the curse.
DC did get injuried. It's widely known that DC fought Stipe with a destroyed ACL.

Stipe was absolutely stupid to not leg kick

Why is that a good thing...?

"Bro I did all this work to make and sell a house and you just show houses to a few people, do some paperwork and pocket 5-10%... what a loser"

Average real estate commissions hereabouts are 50k-200k per house

DC did get injuried. It's widely known that DC fought Stipe with a destroyed ACL.

If thats true you just blew my mind.....

and im not entirely sure but i think the speaker and cord incident are separate incidents? DC just prone to tripping?

Swing and a miss Tony.

giphy.gif
How so?

"You sell houses. I build and buy houses"

That's pretty funny IMO

When sherdoggers make fun of Iaquinta for being a real estate agent it's funny, but when Tony does, it's a miss? Maybe Tony can get better at his wording, but I like the concept and feel Tony has potential for material with that

Tony loses to a healthy Lee in dominating fashion. GNP from the mount I’m thinking.

Hope Al fucks him up. Can’t stand the guy, he’s a fucking weirdo.

Could’ve led to a td tho. Even with the injury you don’t want to risk giving up td’s to a guy like dc. Jones is probably the only guy that can get away with that.

He says he cant stand Tony and Tony tells him hes trying to hard. Wtf makes no sense

Tony should do this
tenor.gif

Or swap those sunglasse for some reading glasses.

Al is getting as annoying as the Diaz bros. If I was Tony I would ignore him too.

Is he saying Al makes money easier than him?

giphy.gif

Tony vs Nate would have been bad ass, standing and on the ground their jujitsu is crazy

Back