Al Iaquinta Wants Tony Ferguson Fight in November

I would hope Tony doesnt take the fight, even though I have him winning it.

It just feel Tony deserves the title shot, if not, somone who is surging or big money PPV.

Funny thing is, that cord is notorious for tripping people. There is actually a list of pro athletes that have fallen on then including severel NFL players and Daniel Cormier. Tony is the only one to get injured like that, though....

i blame the curse.
hmmm interesting. How long before the Russians get the blame for putting the cord there

hmmm interesting. How long before the Russians get the blame for putting the cord there

No one blaming the russian(lmao xD ), it is Fox's fault. Apparently the cord is the same color as the mesh, and covered with something slippery.

No one blaming the russian(lmao xD ), it is Fox's fault. Apparently the cord is the same color as the mesh, and covered with something slippery.
tenor.gif

I don’t get the insult......

I rather build AND sell houses than build them AND buy them.

If I build houses....why the am I bragging about buying them?

I'd bet when they're both 40, Al is in much better financial shape.

Seems like a match made in heaven.

Funny thing is, that cord is notorious for tripping people. There is actually a list of pro athletes that have fallen on then including severel NFL players and Daniel Cormier. Tony is the only one to get injured like that, though....

i blame the curse.
Um. So where is this infamous list???

Cormier also tripped over a speaker, not a wire.

I don’t get the insult......

I rather build AND sell houses than build them AND buy them.

If I build houses....why the am I bragging about buying them?
I would assume he is trying to say he has plenty of money to build and buy houses while AL has to sell houses to make money

Ferg and his A-level dad joke game

<45>

Tony would obliterate Al with ease.

He got out struck by fucking khabib on the feet, imagine what Tony would do...

Back