Al Iaquinta Wants Tony Ferguson Fight in November

I would watch it, but I want to see Al against a guy a little lower down the ranks, get him back on track if possible.

Would be a great build up with Al not having any of Tony's shit.

Good fight too but can't see Al having anything for a guy of Tony's level - hes a beast.

get the fuck in line al, you got a gifted title shot a few months ago

him vs lee or pettis, any pairing of those 3 makes sense with all the other guys booked.

Al doesn't deserve that fight. Having said that Tony doesn't have much choice. Most of the top fighters are booked.

iaquinta doesn't deserve shit, always whining about everything

I don't think Iaquitna deserves it but if Ferguson wants to fight ASAP then there aren't many other options. I doubt he gets Lee considering that's his most recent win. Lee will probably get Pettis.

I'd favor Tony but kudos to Al. Dude is genuinely the shit

”Can’t stand that guy”

{<jordan}

The back and forth between these two would borderline funny and cringeworthy!

I’d like to see it!

Why not? Al is an easy fight for Tony and Tony needs some relatively innocuous fighter to come back from his injury. Al will then be 0-2 and he will be back being irrelevent squeking decisions against low ranks.

YES! Can't wait for Al to build the fight only to pull out last minute because he wants to close a house...or some shit.

I like Al I really do, but I can't trust the guy to follow through with anything.

No way he deserves that fight, but I can't fault him for asking.

giphy.gif
Not hot for that but would watch, Al gets beat up and choked out before 3rds...

Al shouldnt even be ranked in the top 15 if we are being honest. His 1 win over the past 3 years is Jaygo Sanchez.

Let that sink in.

Give me Al vs Gillespie for MSG.

Back