AKA's non-response to Jon's remarks

If Jon wanted to fight Cain he's have to wait until Cain is healthy and has beaten Werdum.
Maybe they can book it for 2016 and hope Cain doesn't get injured again.

Cain is fragile as...
unbreakable3.jpg

If Jon wanted to fight Cain he'd actually have to stop cutting weight and move up to HW. But we all know that's not gonna happen

He just gets injured. Now that Pettis is off the shelf and fighting again, Cain is the poster boy for "Shelftime".

I like Cain too. It's just gotten ridiculous how often and how much time he's had to take off for injuries. If he doesn't face Werdun or anyone else before October, he'll have fought 5 times in 5 years against only two different guys since winning the title.

He gets injured because he trains like a superhuman. Here's Cain kettle bell swinging Weigh-in Jon Jones (203 pounds) 25 times.

[YT]0AXbSsnT6O4[/YT]

And it's not Cain's fault he's fought 2 guys. Overeem was always a myth and Hunt can't beat the best guys. They had to sneak Werdum past Junior just to get him in. I assume they'll do the same for Browne and eventually Stipe to get fresh title fights.

If Jon wanted to fight Cain he'd actually have to stop cutting weight and move up to HW. But we all know that's not gonna happen

Werdum wasn't cutting weight, and Cain still couldn't make the fight happen.
Why waste your time and energy training for a guy when he's gonna pull out of fight with yet another injury?

I suppose by your standards everyone below HW is a ducker since they cut weight to make the limit in their division.

Why waste your time and energy training for a guy when he's gonna pull out of fight with yet another injury?

I suppose by your standards everyone below HW is a ducker since they cut weight to make the limit in their division.

Not everyone below HW is 6'4" with the longest reach in the entire UFC

But feel free to continuing trying to rationalize why Jones cuts to LHW. He must just enjoy the pleasant process of weight cutting and is content to not truly be king of the MMA hill (as he would be if he were HW champ)

Not everyone below HW is 6'4" with the longest reach in the entire UFC

But feel free to continuing trying to rationalize why Jones cuts to LHW. He must just enjoy the pleasant process of weight cutting and is content to not truly be king of the MMA hill (as he would be if he were HW champ)

his walk around weight is less than DC, Rampage, Rumble, Glover.

I guess DC is ducking Cain, see how I brought that back around?

ps 201-1 now

So Jones doesn't want to fight Cain because he thinks Cain will get injured?

Did you actually think about this before making this suggestion?

And yes, bottom line, anyone who cuts weight is saying I don't want to fight at my natural weight. Do we have to explain the advantages of this? That's part of the fight game and there's nothing wrong with it, but pretending it's something else is silly.

An "I'll be waiting whenever he is ready" would have been nice at least.

Jon said he'd fight Cain in a heartbeat than immediately said after that he plans on staying a LHW indefinitely. For Jon Jones, is normal.

Actually thats not what was said at all. Her was asked if he was moving up o heavyweight anytime soon and he said he had no plans to move permanently to heavyweight but for the right fights he wold go up temporarily, meaning he would fight cain.

So Jones doesn't want to fight Cain because he thinks Cain will get injured?

Did you actually think about this before making this suggestion?

would you drop your title(per Dana can't hold 2 belts, see Jose Aldo), train your ass off to put on 20-30 pounds of muscle to fight a larger opponent...and then "hope" he actually makes it to fight night?

Back