AKA's non-response to Jon's remarks

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"I would fight Cain Velasquez in a heartbeat. I really would. I would love to fight AKA's (American Kickboxing Academy) best athletes and I believe I'd defeat them all. I believe our team's the best in the world," Jones said during the UFC 182 post fight press conference.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/jon-jones-i-would-fight-cain-velasquez-in-a-heartbeat-010415

Wheres the beef? Bones just shocked the HW division, all but called out Cain and the only person talking back is Fabricio?!

Where you at AKA?

Jon said he'd fight Cain in a heartbeat than immediately said after that he plans on staying a LHW indefinitely. For Jon Jones, is normal.

Cain still has to beat injuries and worry about Werdum before worrying about anything else

Jones backtracked on that statement immediately.

AKA probably feels it isn't worth dignifying with a response.

Cain doesn't respond to that beta shit.. He will just make Jon pay if and when they fight!

Eh Cain isn't the one cutting to LHW to avoid fighting Cain

Figuring recovery time, a fight with Werdum, then overcoming the next inevitable knee injury, Cain could just pencil Jones in for mid 2016 now.

Jon said he'd fight Cain in a heartbeat than immediately said after that he plans on staying a LHW indefinitely. For Jon Jones, is normal.

Thank you for responsible posting....

"I would fight Cain Velasquez in a heartbeat. I really would. I would love to fight AKA's (American Kickboxing Academy) best athletes and I believe I'd defeat them all. I believe our team's the best in the world," Jones said during the UFC 182 post fight press conference.

http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/jon-jones-i-would-fight-cain-velasquez-in-a-heartbeat-010415

Wheres the beef? Bones just shocked the HW division, all but called out Cain and the only person talking back is Fabricio?!

Where you at AKA?

Like you said, werdum called bones out, where's bones at?

You have to read between the lines... Jones basically said he has no intention of moving up OR down but if he DID move up it would take a buttload of money, and it probably wouldn't be Cain. I think he has his eye on Lesnar's comeback. :D

I think Jones, being the greatest MMA of ever and a natural LHW, will have a hard time SUSTAINING dominance in the HW division. However, if he just picks and chooses fights in the HW division, he'll go undefeated there. He will maul Cain and Werdum just like he did Cormier. We're looking at the GOAT. Sorry haters but them's the breaks.

Jones backtracked on that statement immediately.

AKA probably feels it isn't worth dignifying with a response.

He just beat, then disrespected, then shit on their captain, then challenged their team... I think they would dignify THEMSELVES with a response.

and i dont think he backtracked on anything, to me its clear he wants to stay at LhW but is open to venture off for a super fight, for super money, i say pay him and lets get it on.

Because he knows as soon as he opens his mouth the Jones brigade will all go "should probably fight more than once every two years before running your mouth"

Perhaps if Jones didnt completely backtrack 2 seconds afterwards...

Jones would NEVER accept a fight with Cain, and its pretty obvious.

Talk is cheap. They have better things to do.

Back