AKA's non-response to Jon's remarks

Cain is Mexican, esse. He doesn't start shit, he ends it. Cheap talk is for women and children.

Jon cuts weight because he fears Cain! Fact.. Bones Knows not to fuck with Cain!

he backtracked the comment like he deletes posts on twitter

He said he would fight Cain but he's not moving up yet nor should he. He makes LHW easy, he wants to break SIlva's record and he has unfinished business with Gus.

Plus Cain is hurt and is fighting Werdum when he comes back.

Jones will move to HW and it will probably be at UFC 200

According to Sheepdog, all LHWs cut weight to avoid Cain. Anderson cut to 185 to avoid the killers at 205, GSP cut to 170 to duck the best at 185, and Frankie/Baby Jay cut to 155 to duck the best at 170.

Is normal.

Rockhold can stop cutting if he wants Jones, and Cain can lose all that fat. To meet the current king of MMA, but none of them want Jones at his best.

Cain's injured. Nothing to say. Plus, once he heals, he has to fight Werdum. Why say anything?

sorry i thought dc was a member of aka and the thread was about aka's non-response to jones...saturday night

Wow "Jon's" is literally in the thread title. This is a thread about Jon Jones calling out AKA, not a thread about DC calling out AKA

Wow "Jon's" is literally in the thread title. This is a thread about Jon Jones calling out AKA, not a thread about DC calling out AKA

maybe if DC called out AKA they would respond...:eek:
I mean even Werdum is responding to Jon, why can't AKA speak up?
Don't be scared homies.

maybe if DC called out AKA they would respond...:eek:
I mean even Werdum is responding to Jon, why can't AKA speak up?
Don't be scared homies.

Actions speak louder than words. If Jon Jones wants to fight Cain then he can move up to HW and fight Cain. All Cain can do is wait for that to happen. I hope for Cain's sake that he's not holding his breath

There's not much point in commentating on it until he actually moves up.

A lot of people singing the 'Jons a HW anyway' song, can you answer me a question?

Whens the last time you saw Gsp make weight with jeans on? You can pose that question to any other champ ass well. Jon made 205, not 206, and didnt even have to take off his pants. Hes a LHW just like Andys a MW, Gsp a WW, Pettis a LW, Aldo a FW.

He didnt call noone out. He got asked the question... Bones + 20 pounds more muscle would get the W imo. Still shocked as to how clear he beat DC.

Jones just shocked the HW division by making their smallest competitor cut weight to fight him.

Don't get me wrong, a big win for Jones, but styles make fights and Jones' style is not blocking punches well. That s#it doesn't fly int he HW division.

Lol Cain would smash Bones. Bones knows this that is why he will never go up to HW as long as Cain is champ. Bones is more interested in going to 185.

yep, their team captain just got wrecked

Wrecked? 4 close rounds and an obvious fourth round of near harmless grappling completely won by Jones.

Jones isn't going to fight Cain. It's clear as day. Just like Anderson didn't want Jones, and Georges didn't want Anderson. Way too much risk for little reward other than maybe one improved payday.

Actions speak louder than words. If Jon Jones wants to fight Cain then he can move up to HW and fight Cain. All Cain can do is wait for that to happen. I hope for Cain's sake that he's not holding his breath

If Jon wanted to fight Cain he's have to wait until Cain is healthy and has beaten Werdum.
Maybe they can book it for 2016 and hope Cain doesn't get injured again.

Cain is fragile as...
unbreakable3.jpg

Back