Aj wouldn’t even beat Yair, TKZ or Zabit

Zombie and Yair are both terrible and way overranked

Zabit vs AJ would be insanely competitive though
If Zabit doesn't has his lung issue

his cardio probably can give him Dominic Cruz-like footwork for 5 rounder.

Full cardio (first 2 round) Zabit is very hard to hit.

It’s never been a talent gap, mma is not lucrative enough . They all train together

Legit forgot Zabit even exists.

AJ is top 5 FW and the top 5 at FW would trade wins imo
Only Max would be a clear favourite over all of the others in my book

He'd beat Yair and Zombie. Zabit would be a good fight but Zabit just aint active.

AJ is top 5 FW and the top 5 at FW would trade wins imo
Only Max would be a clear favourite over all of the others in my book
Max is 0-2 against Volk but you'd have him as a clear favourite over ever other top 5 FW Volk included? Yeah nah mate, that book's fucked.

Pitbull beat the last UFC title challenger at LW much easier than Oliviera or Alvarez did.
Every fight is different. Chandler ended up getting finished. MMA math doesn’t work

Max is 0-2 against Volk but you'd have him as a clear favourite over ever other top 5 FW Volk included? Yeah nah mate, that book's fucked.
Cool :)
You have your book and I ve mine. No disrespect to Volkanovski , he is a genuine champ, but the second fight was razor thin

After watching AJs backdrop and even though he's fought mostly cans I humbly admit KZs biggest kryptonite might be speed

Cool :)
You have your book and I ve mine. No disrespect to Volkanovski , he is a genuine champ, but the second fight was razor thin
Again that kind of proves my point, so lets even go as far to say as you think Max should have won that fight in a razor thin decision Volk would be 1-1 with him with one absolutely clear cut win and as you said one razor thin decision. How then would Max be a clear cut favourite when at best he went to a razor thin decision with the man. Kind of illogical, you to you though mate, opinions are subjective and like assholes everyone has got one.

Back