Aj wouldn’t even beat Yair, TKZ or Zabit

Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Easy to beat up on cans(georgi and campos) and former BWs like darrion pitbull was always massively overrated just like Lima can’t grapple with the top guys and cardio issues. I’d even give kattar/Emmett a shot but the height difference would be an issue as well. Barboza and Giga would school on the feet Ortega is 50/50 he’s overrated. Don’t matter tho cause he’ll continue to fight the same 3 people every time like pitbull did cause they don’t wanna challenge themselves against the best even Liddell fought against prime Rampage and would’ve challenged Wanderlei back in the day.

He would DESTROY them. AJ would finish them in the first round easily

ajmckeechamp.gif

Last edited:
Last night was a fightercthat should be LW fighting a guy that should be BW. AS GOOD AS Pit Bull is getting over a 8 in reach n 5 in height dis advantage is not happening much no matter the talent.

I was going through the ranks earlier and thought this too. But I changed my mind cause Yair and Zabit never ever fight.

So KZ would for sure give him a tough fight and so would Max. Idk how Volk would do either but AJ is a top 3 fighter he comes to the UFC.

AJ really hasn't been many fighters worth a damn but you guys would be silly to deny the guy is clearly very talented.

He'd beat all three, and would be competitive with Volk, Max, and Ortega. However, I'd still favor the latter three over him.

Yair vs AJ would be a fun ass intro fight.

Yair has insane cardio able to kick for five rounds, granite chin, always aggressive.

I think for anyone to predict he would either destroy or get destroyed is just an ignorant statement. He is clearly on that level, it just comes down to matchups at that point.

Yair and Zabit would embarrass and make AJ their bitch

KZ would be competitive I guess but AJ wouldn’t be favored

It doesn’t make you cool and different by praising fighters in other organizations lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back