Aj wouldn’t even beat Yair, TKZ or Zabit

Yair and Zabit would embarrass and make AJ their bitch

KZ would be competitive I guess but AJ wouldn’t be favored

It doesn’t make you cool and different by praising fighters in other organizations lmao
stop it. AJ destroys all three

I mean it’s hard to say how good he really is, but he hasn’t been exposed yet so you can’t really write him off either. He’s young, undefeated, and so far everytime he took a step up in comp he still looked great. Would love to see him in the UFC.

yes he would. he is really that good. I think he can even go up to 155 and beat dustin poirier as well.

Casuals with their only as good as their last fight tunnel vision

the sooner you all get acquainted with matches making fights the better for all us

Yair vs AJ would be a fun ass intro fight.

Yair has insane cardio able to kick for five rounds, granite chin, always aggressive.
I love it when dudes be oblivious to the talents of Yair

you nailed it

A.J is the future. I've been saying this for the longest time, whether if it's at 145 or 155, he beats most of the top guys right now imo...

His dad must've been so damn proud

as a father I have no idea how you can stomach this kind of competition where your sons health is literally risk right before your eyes

Would you knowledgeable guys put AJs hands speed at vitoresque cohort levels PEDs or not?

Pitbull just lost and Chandler is about to lose the second time in a row. MMA hipsters are looking for a new Bellator hero.

hard to say where he ranks. i look at his resume and aside from pitbull its nobodies. but thats bellator.

all i can say it he beats anyone that pitbull has beaten recently... chandler and in turn also hooker.

would love to see him in the ufc

How does AJ handle pressure is the question. When it comes to these proposed matchups. All of those suggested pressure forward especially TKZ. After watching his fight last night I think all three of them smash AJ. He just doesn't impress me, he's faced no real competition besides Pitbull and you can argue against his record aswell.

in general, most of the UFC talent blows the other orgs talent out of the water.

im obviously not saying whatever 20th ranked in whatever weightclass would beat bellators champion just cause hes in the UFC. but the talent in the UFC especially in the top 15 to champ range dicks on bellator or wherever else.
That is true. The UFC has a lot more depth than other organizations. Most of the best fighters in the world want to make their way to the UFC.

Right, the guy with one top 10 win, who has fought one good opponent.

Fucking delusional. AJ has done nothing to show he'd hang with Max lol.

Everyone begins from somewhere. Fading guys just because they havent fought every one of the top guys is the dumbest thing.
Yeah he might lose but its waaaaay more fun to call prospects before they "truly happen". Ive been right about AJ so far. Why stop now?

AJ destroys all those guys easily. UFC casuals so upset their best hope at FW is chinless shop worn Max and cardio kickboxing legend Volkacanski

I dont know how anyone can undermine what AJ has done. Dude literally has had all of his fights in the #2 organization. Won all of them. Just won their GP and smoked Pitbull who i thought was one of the featherweight goats.

AJ destroys all those guys easily. UFC casuals so upset their best hope at FW is chinless shop worn Max and cardio kickboxing legend Volkacanski

Max destroys all those guys easily. Bellasnore bandwagoners so upset their fake #1 at FW just got obliterated by a guy who had 0 top 10 wins.

Where'd your Pitbull avatar go?

Back