agriculture exports, corona.

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by covenant, Mar 15, 2020.

1. ocfightfan

ocfightfan Gold Belt

You know dude, whatever our differences on other issues, I really enjoy your posting on topics like this. You really bring it, and are an excellent contributor. Very informative.

irish_thug likes this.
  2. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Got to say I am surprised Germany is #2. I expected Brazil, Australia, Argentina, Canada, China to be well ahead of Germany.

JDragon likes this.
  3. irish_thug

irish_thug Meme Mod Staff Member Senior Moderator

What do you charge for hay?

4. Krallang

Krallang Pleb

I have an arrangement with a particular farmer for 50 a circle atm, they bail it themselves. I have a square bailer I used to charge 5 per bail but the effort wasn't worth the cost most of the time. When i did it that way I used to have to sell to multiple customers (mostly horse owners from va or md). When i first obtained my property I had an arrangement for half a cow a year. Rather have the cash nowadays. It's just extra cash on vacant fields.

5. A Very Serious Cat

A Very Serious Cat Red Belt

Interesting nz is apparantly I secure considering that is a massive part of our exports

covenant likes this.
  6. jefferz

jefferz Gold Belt Platinum Member

Idiot cubes?

7. covenant

covenant Black Belt

im surprised aswell. turns out the netherlands is a bit of a exporting juggernaut aswell..mind you neither tops the list when it comes to no1 producer in anything. although i should double check.

biggest beef exporter is india, thats quite shocking. china no 1 in wheat production is also a tad surprising.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  8. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

China is the largest consumer so their exports arent that big, also that's value added so it could very well be a low amount of high value foodstuffs

9. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Its like when people heard the US was the largest producer of oil during the 1973 oil crisis people said, well yeah, but thats simply because the US is also the number 1 consumer of oil.

covenant likes this.
  10. MicroBrew

MicroBrew Steel Belt

Yeah the beef thing and India is shocking. Brazil overtook India in 2018. I assumed Argentina would be #1.

covenant likes this.
  11. MVelsor

MVelsor Leather Belt Platinum Member

Thx. :)

Of course bro, and everyone should read it.

http://worldview.stratfor.com/article/geopolitics-united-states-part-1-inevitable-empire

[​IMG]

Amazing, Isn't It? God Bless(ed) America.

TheOldMan, Lowiqredneck and ElKarlo like this.
  12. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

MVelsor likes this.
  13. Oceanmachine

Oceanmachine Blue Belt

Africa and the middle east are doomed. But best south america is safe. Russia would bailout the poorer stans (uzbek, tajik, kyrg, turkmen) and likely Iran in return for political and complete financial control. Idk who or how china copes. Too big to bailout. The government would go Mao and cut its losses. And focus on the industrialized regions. Argentina would bailout Chile.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    MVelsor likes this.
  14. MVelsor

#AfricaStayLosing

IMF: Economic Costs Of Rising Temperatures

[​IMG]

Near 65% of the entire continent's working population is also still in the agriculture sector IIRC and that accounts for over 30% of its GDP. For comparison, Ag is less than 1% of America's output. Canada and Russia benefit in the short term.

ElKarlo likes this.
  15. Oceanmachine

Oceanmachine Blue Belt

You want to be dark green or blue. Any less sucks. Food secure aka light green makes you slightly vulnerable but not very.
    Ukraine does well but there disadvantage is they recieve financial assistance internationally. Not exactly a stable country.

16. Oceanmachine

Oceanmachine Blue Belt

Global warming is legit. I do think exaggerated in the extreme end predictions. If world population is reduced by 2 to 3 billion and heavy polluters stopped. World would be fine. I like how elevation is saving large parts of Mexico and Turkey and Israel/Lebanon slightly. Poor most of Brazil. Time to invade bolivia or reelocate to the south

17. Oceanmachine

Oceanmachine Blue Belt

How is that measured @MVelsor compared to the graph you posted?

I doubt Germany is more food secure then Australia or Brazil or the US or Canada, Russia etc

18. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

There are some massive agricultural inefficiencies in Africa. Will take massive investments to make up for that.
    That doesn't change the fact that Africa hates humanity. So many crazy diseases that aren't Chinese come from there, yellow fever, malaria etc. Going to take a lot of combat that

MVelsor likes this.
  19. MVelsor

They're completely out of control over there, abortion and homosexuality suddenly look amazingly virtuous. Just imagine hundreds of millions of African "climate refugees" knocking down European borders.

[​IMG]

ElKarlo likes this.
  20. ElKarlo

ElKarlo Steel Belt

Giving people medical help but not financial help and development has been an awful idea. Should have picked an area, say Kenya and developed it. Once it was up and running, pick another country and do the same. Which would have slowed pop growth and let things develop normally. Instead we got bleeding heart nonsense, and Africa will be the biggest factor in deforestation and other bad stuff for decades to come.