Age of consent in Mexico is 12?!

A 14 year old girl in my town got fucked by a 50+ year old illegal from Mexico. He got charged with rape, but was released on bond and he fled to Mexico. Bounty hunters went down there to get him, but the Mexican police arrested the bounty hunters and deported them because fucking children is legal in Mexico.

Anyway, the rapist snuck back into the US and found the girl who he fucked and he blew her head off with a shotgun.

But they are here for a better life and to do the jobs we wont do, right?

Was reading about this Facebook guy busted for soliciting a 15-yo http://gizmodo.com/senior-facebook-employee-arrested-for-allegedly-solicit-1790502262, and read in the comments that the age of consent in Mexico is 12.

Apparently, it is true. Looks like calling Mohammed a pedophile seems to be more of a Western thing, the rest of the world is more 'relaxed'. Still, Mexico, wtf?

http://www.avert.org/sex-stis/age-of-consent#footnote2_han9hik
Is it interesting that all the cucks were saying they were moving to Canada who at one time, had the limit lowered to 14 at one point likely to protect some piece of shit. They weren't moving from America to Mexico lol

Well then we should all be fucking kids. Solved. Thanks for your input.

No, you pervert!
You're walking around thinking 'who can I fuck legally'?
Read all my posts, these countries are about protecting young girls, they expect to get married and that's it, not recreation sex outside marriage. That's the context for age number.

Get out of here with your fake American moral outrage. You think 'moral' means walking around fucking 18 year olds for fun. You feel good and 'moral' because they are 'consenting adults'. But in reality you are a degenerate in other cultures' eyes because you could be ruining countless lives and fathering kids out of wedlock.

Look at the African-American community: they're mostly having legal random recreational sex. Look at the shit hole it has become because of it. Notice I highlight American in African-American. It's an attribute of the American culture, white included: sex for fun.

In old-world cultures. You get married then you raise a family, that's it. It is more moral in their eyes to marry a 12 year old than randomly fucking 18 year olds for fun.

Fucking degenerate!

Man if only I could marry and fuck 12 year olds I'd be a better person. What a degenerate I am fucking adults. I mean how many babies are we going to let these pieces of property queef out into a sanitary napkin before we say enough is enough and start turning their vaginas into hamburgers? After all it's not like these walking incubators have any other function than to expel the ntex generation of slave labor

Man if only I could marry and fuck 12 year olds I'd be a better person. What a degenerate I am fucking adults. I mean how many babies are we going to let these pieces of property queef out into a sanitary napkin before we say enough is enough and start turning their vaginas into hamburgers? After all it's not like these walking incubators have any other function than to expel the ntex generation of slave labor

I think its time for you to put down the bottle friend.

I think its time for you to put down the bottle friend.
I'm not the one who thinks it's okay to f*** kids. Oh wait, actually you can't just go around f****** kids first you have to put a ring on it. Thanks Beyonce

A 14 year old girl in my town got fucked by a 50+ year old illegal from Mexico. He got charged with rape, but was released on bond and he fled to Mexico. Bounty hunters went down there to get him, but the Mexican police arrested the bounty hunters and deported them because fucking children is legal in Mexico.

Anyway, the rapist snuck back into the US and found the girl who he fucked and he blew her head off with a shotgun.

Link?

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/da-person-of-interest-molested-murdered-teen/

There is a lot more information out there, but our local news mostly buried it. Fucking blew her head off with a shotgun.

Feel free to google the name of the victim and offender. There is more information.

The scary thing about this case was the local news barely mentioned it. So how many cases like this are there across the country? I haven't come across a single person in my area that knew about this murder.

In contrast, our local papers followed a story for about six months. What was it? Two teens having a Confederate flag on their truck and getting in an altercation with some black guys about. The white kids got beat down and put in the hospital, but the narrative was that our town was racist and white people were bad. lol.

Sad story but I am not really sure what your last sentence adds to it.

I'm not the one who thinks it's okay to f*** kids. Oh wait, actually you can't just go around f****** kids first you have to put a ring on it. Thanks Beyonce

Who is saying its ok to fuck kids if you put a ring on it?

Did you missed the part where the average marrying age for women in Mexico is 26 to the US 27?

Also you seem to be ranting about some vaginas or burgers, need to be more clear.

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/da-person-of-interest-molested-murdered-teen/

There is a lot more information out there, but our local news mostly buried it. Fucking blew her head off with a shotgun.

Feel free to google the name of the victim and offender. There is more information.

The scary thing about this case was the local news barely mentioned it. So how many cases like this are there across the country? I haven't come across a single person in my area that knew about this murder.

In contrast, our local papers followed a story for about six months. What was it? Two teens having a Confederate flag on their truck and getting in an altercation with some black guys about. The white kids got beat down and put in the hospital, but the narrative was that our town was racist and white people were bad. lol.

Absolutely disgusting.

Mexico doesnt refuses extradition of nationals unless the crime carries the death penalty and then at that point it just asks for a promise not to execute the criminals.

Seems like either the case was BS or the extradition didnt followed the proper channels.

I was at the Hong Kong Club in Teejay this past July. There was this one girl there I was partying with she was like 13 or 14. I was thinking about getting a hotel room for us, but she did not seem to into it. So we just sat there with her on my lap and we just snuggled. Mexico is a great place.

Last edited:
Every society should have laws against people over 21 fking 12 year olds, imo.

Back