Age of consent in Mexico is 12?!

1. No. They catcall middle school girls ages 11-13.

1.2.3.4.- Your country is a shithole and you're ashamed to admit they like them young in mexico.

1.- Who are they? all the mexicans you know?

2.3.4.- So you have no argument but you are quick to judge millions of people, yet if i call you bigot you will claim that i have no arguments.

There's a legit rape culture in Mexico, yet liberals get triggered and call you a racist for speaking the truth.

What a weird contradiction. That's like admitting that the age if consent laws is immoral, but only for foreigners.

More like it admits that people with US dollars can twist foreign countries laws because of purchasing power.

Most of these sexual tourists are not doing anything legal in these countries either, they just bribe their way through poor law enforcement.

Thailand is actually quite strict when it comes to morals, yet their judiciary is so weak that drugs and sex run rampant.

You should have just stuck with physical maturity because that is easier to judge and a 12 year old is generally a 12 year old physically no matter where you go or what time
Not necessarily. The onset of puberty is controlled by a few factors like nutrition. I've even read of studies that suggest girls might enter puberty earlier with the presence of an unrelated adult male in the household like a step father. So I would imagine its possible for a 12 yr old in a certain time and place to be in a different stage of their development than another 12 yr old in another time and place.

But nonetheless there's only so much a 12 yr old can develop..
back then kids starting working at 7-8 year old, no such thing as labor law. they are more responsible. no need for 12 year of education, that's a Western thing. which is better?
I would say the Western way is better since young people are still developing and maturing their brains and during that development its best for them to be in school, not working or living the married life.
Forget ethics. Consider biology/neuroscience: brain doesnt mature till ~25 yo.
So doesn't that mean that making the age of consent 18 is a bit premature if they have another 7 years of development left?
some truth to that,certainly in the first world,but more kids are probably sexually active earlier,than 20 or 30 years ago.
I've read that few children are becoming sexually active earlier in the US but the ones that do are doing so earlier and earlier.

There's a legit rape culture in Mexico, yet liberals get triggered and call you a racist for speaking the truth.

Only in the native heavy zones, these Injuns cant stop raping kids for some reason.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/us/native-americans-struggle-with-high-rate-of-rape.html

There is a reason why most Mexicans consider Indian to be an insult, and you just need to see any autonomous indian community in Mexico to see shit like child rape, drug abuse and outright barbaric customs.

Is that racist enough for you?

Only in the native heavy zones, these Injuns cant stop raping kids for some reason.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/23/us/native-americans-struggle-with-high-rate-of-rape.html

There is a reason why most Mexicans consider Indian to be an insult, and you just need to see any autonomous indian community in Mexico to see shit like child rape, drug abuse and outright barbaric customs.

Is that racist enough for you?
How is that racist? Sounds like your acknowledging a troubling trend with natives in Mexico.

How is that racist? Sounds like your acknowledging a troubling trend with natives in Mexico.

Yup, seems to me like we should do like Americans do and ignore our minorities and poor people who commit most of the crimes, that way we upstanding Mexicans can claim moral superiority without trying to fix anything.

Yup, seems to me like we should do like Americans do and ignore our minorities and poor people who commit most of the crimes, that way we upstanding Mexicans can claim moral superiority without trying to fix anything.
Americans are ignoring minorities?

Really this thread should be about how backwards/undeveloped countries have lower ages of consent and why that is but because it's Mexico and it's cool to hate on them right now because of the political climate, we all just gang up on Rod1. Central American and I'm sure South American countries are like that too and the Middle East, South Asia, etc. are probably like that too.

Why don't we gang up on Japan for being pedophiles? Because Japan isn't causing us problems and we know they don't allow grown men to fuck 13 year olds. Most of these societies probably have the age of consent so low because people were marrying early, but we always automatically assume that if the AoC is low, the law was designed for 40 year old men to fuck 12 year olds and not for a 16-17 year old to marry a 12 year old.

Americans are ignoring minorities?

They love to claim that if you ignore statistics coming from black people and other minorities then America would score far better on the international scale.

They love to claim that if you ignore statistics coming from black people and other minorities then America would score far better on the international scale.
Who is they?

Really this thread should be about how backwards/undeveloped countries have lower ages of consent and why that is but because it's Mexico and it's cool to hate on them right now because of the political climate, we all just gang up on Rod1. Central American and I'm sure South American countries are like that too and the Middle East, South Asia, etc. are probably like that too.

Why don't we gang up on Japan for being pedophiles? Because Japan isn't causing us problems and we know they don't allow grown men to fuck 13 year olds. Most of these societies probably have the age of consent so low because people were marrying early, but we always automatically assume that if the AoC is low, the law was designed for 40 year old men to fuck 12 year olds and not for a 16-17 year old to marry a 12 year old.

The issue here is that people are going for the lower common denominator (the threshold of child molestation) and using it as an analogy for age of consent (which is 18 in most states the lowest states being around 16, which is normal for continental europe).

Age of consent, which lets define as the age at which every individual is considered a fully independent adult is 16-18 in Mexico.

The whole 12 years old is the part of the law in which there is absolutely no room and is considered rape, a 12 years old fucking an 11 years old is automatically going to be considered rape, a 13 years old fucking a 12 years old isnt automatically going to be considered rape.

The cultural age of consent, which was the age at which it was normal for girls to be open for marriage is 15 years old and its celebrated in the "quinceañera". Any grown ass man fucking teenagers (even legal 18-19) is still considered a creep.

The whole rape is culturally seen as ok in Mexico its a fucking joke. The closest you get to that is in backwater towns controlled by indians with some autonomy where other laws tend to apply and where people make their own laws.

For example in these backwater towns if you rape a girl you need to pay up some "blood money" to get off the crime, but if state or federal level authorities get word of it they will most likely act, but for the most part they leave them be.

Who is they?

Sherfronters.

Just dig any article about an european taking a shot at US murder rates, school literacy and the such.

It will always come down to "Hey if we ignore the hood, its all good".

The issue here is that people are going for the lower common denominator (the threshold of child molestation) and using it as an analogy for age of consent (which is 18 in most states the lowest states being around 16, which is normal for continental europe).

Age of consent, which lets define as the age at which every individual is considered a fully independent adult is 16-18 in Mexico.

The whole 12 years old is the part of the law in which there is absolutely no room and is considered rape, a 12 years old fucking an 11 years old is automatically going to be considered rape, a 13 years old fucking a 12 years old isnt automatically going to be considered rape.

The cultural age of consent, which was the age at which it was normal for girls to be open for marriage is 15 years old and its celebrated in the "quinceañera". Any grown ass man fucking teenagers (even legal 18-19) is still considered a creep.

The whole rape is culturally seen as ok in Mexico its a fucking joke. The closest you get to that is in backwater towns controlled by indians with some autonomy where other laws tend to apply and where people make their own laws.

For example in these backwater towns if you rape a girl you need to pay up some "blood money" to get off the crime, but if state or federal level authorities get word of it they will most likely act, but for the most part they leave them be.
Yeah but I knew this one Mexican guy who fucked a pre-teen. How do you explain that? Checkmate.

Sherfronters.

Just dig any article about an european taking a shot at US murder rates, school literacy and the such.

It will always come down to "Hey if we ignore the hood, its all good".
I try not to let Sherdog speak for me when discussing, well, much of anything.

If you ignore you dad's dick, he could be your mom. These kinds of arguments don't really hold water to me, but at the same time, it's not helpful to say that America is particularly violent. In a sense, both sides are wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_age_at_first_marriage#Americas

And again, whats Mexican culture? we are a hispanic country.

As if i care what a fucking bigot thinks, keep dreaming on that wall BTW.

Article 261 of Mexico's Federal Criminal Code:

”Whoever, without the purpose of reaching copulation, performs a sexual act in a person under 12 or in a person that has no capacity of understanding the meaning of the act or that for any reason cannot resist, or demands that the act is performed, will be punished with a term of 2 to 5 years in prison”.

Sickening culture.

That wall is coming to keep pedo-denying cockroaches like you out.

Its called Mexican culture where they like them young.

Your country is shit. We're gonna build that wall to keep you cockroaches out.
LMAO, you live in So Cal, right? That place is already Mexifornia, deport all the illegals you want, they're only like 2-3 million of the 10+ million Mexican-Americans and legal Mexicans. Instead of focusing on a wall, focus on the road to Middle America, because you guys are already fucked and so are all of the states bordering Mexico.

Back