Elections AG Barr authorizes probes of election fraud claims

He doesn't know the difference between a fact and an opinion. I swear to god, the guy must have but one more brain cell than a cow, so at least he won't shit in the kitchen.
That joke sounds better in Dutch, but my point still stands. I seriously doubt Seano's even potty trained.
Damn guy, I can't recall what I did to get to you so badly but how much longer are you going to stalk me around the forum?

It still means exactly the same thing. Everything - from sharpie gate, the tabulation software, to the postal employee has been debunked. Literally every little piece of “evidence” that was put forth to prove this latest conspiracy has been invalidated by truth, or in other words, debunked.

If "Snopes and CNN said so" equals "debunked" then yeah everything pro Trump has been debunked lmao.

Damn guy, I can't recall what I did to get to you so badly but how much longer are you going to stalk me around the forum?
You lie compulsively, and I can't stand people who lie, especially after they have been confronted time and time again with the actual facts.

But, to your grace, at least you're not a foul mouth, which keeps you from getting on my ignore list. That does mean however that I will keep pushing back on your lies. So if you want an out, there it is. Or you could just start being a decent human being, and start aknowledging reality, and stop pushing known lies. You're a reasonably intelligent fellow, from what I can tell (hence my explicit statement the cow thing being a joke), which is why it bothers me even more than usual that you keep lying. You know the facts, they have been presented to you umpteen times already. Act like it.

What he is saying is he believes the Democrats cheated which is fine but he has to prove it in court. Which is how our democratic process works.
No it isn’t. You can’t make accusations without evidence and expect someone to defend themselves against that in court. And of course, this is exactly why every single lawsuit so far has been tossed out. That’s what you guys don’t seem to get about all of this: in order for an investigation to happen, you need evidence a crime has occurred. In this case there is none, so this is absolutely and entirely outside of your legal or democratic process and is yet another shitshow facilitated by Trump.

I don't care what he says. The courts will decide.
In order for that to happen, it would actually have to reach a court, which it won’t, because the accusations aren’t backed up by evidence.

18 and 22 as a Marine in Iraq. Like I was voting "lockbox" Gore or that creepy Kerry guy.

Your sniffing up the wrong demographic to lol unless you mean in retrospect. Then yes, I killed brown people so rich white people could get oil. That's Joe Bidens America btw.

So you for or against since that was Biden's policy, he voted for the war?

asking for a friend.

Your turn... :)
Joe biden is a warmonger just like bush, worst candidate out of all the dems. That being said, no way bush could possibly have had better foreign policy than gore or Kerry even though Kerry’s a hack. Before trump led a false campaign saying that he opposed the war he was in favor of it too. They’re both shitheads. The American people were robbed of two decent candidates imo. The two party system is a fucking joke so is the collegiate system. Biden is a pure performative centrist and trump just runs on whatever he thinks improves his brand. Pre presidency in candid trump had a lot of very liberal viewpoints. Both candidates don’t stand for a god damned thing and neither does America right now. Still, bush was not only a terrible president but also a complete potato. I think trump and Reagan are total scum but at least they have charisma and are good liars so I get why people like them.

Barr was saying months ago that mail in ballots would be a disaster and he turned out to be right. And just because they haven't presented every bit of evidence they have to the public, doesn't mean it isn't wide spread. Better to not let the media figure out how to spin the evidence they produce. Let the investigation play out. It may take time but there's no real argument against it. Will Biden win the election? Most likely. But let the chips fall where they may, and be patient.

A disaster for Republicans who are continually trying to suppress the vote in as many ways as they can think of. The ACTUAL problem is a party (and in particular a "leader" ) that does not want to follow the will of the people.

The Republicans are Anti-Democratic, and the animal that represents the party should be changed to a shit covered sheep.

A lot of people voted for Bush the second time. 9/11 was fresh, we weren’t sure how bs the Iraq war was yet, and he threw a strike ass strike at the Yankees game. Kerry was TERRIBLE.
Yeah Kerry WAS terrible. In retrospect though voting for bush twice seems pretty bad. Kerry was like a really poorly created politician AI lol

Yeah Kerry WAS terrible. In retrospect though voting for bush twice seems pretty bad. Kerry was like a really poorly created politician AI lol
I voted for Gore in the first election I voted in. I think I voted for Bush, and then mostly dems on the rest of the ballot in 04.’

Mail in voting is the dumbest thing ever introduced to elections. Unless you have a valid reason, IMO, show up in person, with ID. If you can go to the grocery store during COVID you can vote. There is an article with a study a few posts up which concludes that mail in voting is more susceptible to fraud.

LOL you're a raging lunatic. I can only picture you frothing at the mouth as you typed that out...syncophant (new buzzword of the day lol someone has been listening to AOC), retarted and brain dead...not a shocking response really. Right out of the playbook.
Mail in voting worked fine before the orange man baby started crying while having zero evidence.
You spelled retarded wrong you moran

<Dany07>

What do you need me for? You seem to have strong opinions on Trump and Russia, surely you’ve read Mueller’s indictment, and the Mueller Report, and things like Threatconnect’s series on where these cyber operations originated from. :rolleyes: Happy reading.
Indictment:
https://www.justice.gov/file/1080281/download
Threatconnect:
https://threatconnect.com/blog/guccifer-2-all-roads-lead-russia/
Hmmm any relation ?

https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2016/12/russia-malware-ip-hack/

After the last 4 years the "we should all get along now" only deserves a fuck that.

Really? What happened 8 longs years before that? The repubs had one objective, and one objective only, make Obamas run look as bad as possibly. They even admitted to doing that. How could you have expected anything else? And btw. the DEMs were not as bas as the repubs during Obamas time.

Votes by district are counted on the local level. Guess what, Democratic cities have nearly 100% oversight. You can say repub this and repub that but it just goes to show you don't understand how votes are actually processed.

Even US rual counties tend to only split as far as 70-30 repub. Democrat cities are the problem. When the vote goes 90-10 Biden with 90% turnout. It's mandatory to vote in australia and turnout has never exceeded 92%. Any turnout above the mid 60's is unusual.

Which cities had a 90 % turnout?

Really? What happened 8 longs years before that? The repubs had one objective, and one objective only, make Obamas run look as bad as possibly. They even admitted to doing that. How could you have expected anything else? And btw. the DEMs were not as bas as the repubs during Obamas time.

Bull the left raised the bar on a personal level way beyond anything before.

And yes the Republicans tried and stop a lot of the stuff Obama and the democrats wanted to get through that was their job to stop the liberal shit they wanted to pass. That's fine just like I don't have a problem with the democrats stopping stuff Trump wanted to pass if they can. That's their job.

However on a personal level things are long past the point of no return.

The all Trump voters are racist and attacking people wearing a hat they don't like. Its not just policy no but personal and policy mixed with slash and burn politics.

Well its doesn't now stop because creepy Joe wins and the left says "we should all get along now".

You lie compulsively, and I can't stand people who lie, especially after they have been confronted time and time again with the actual facts.

But, to your grace, at least you're not a foul mouth, which keeps you from getting on my ignore list. That does mean however that I will keep pushing back on your lies. So if you want an out, there it is. Or you could just start being a decent human being, and start aknowledging reality, and stop pushing known lies. You're a reasonably intelligent fellow, from what I can tell (hence my explicit statement the cow thing being a joke), which is why it bothers me even more than usual that you keep lying. You know the facts, they have been presented to you umpteen times already. Act like it.

You have an ignore list? Oh how deliciously sensitive!

<Dany07>

Mail in voting worked fine before the orange man baby started crying while having zero evidence.
You spelled retarded wrong you moran

<Dany07>

You spelled moron wrong.

All oF YouR aRguMenTS are InVaLiD!!!

I believe Trump is 0-10 for his lawsuits so far. All rejected due to the baselessness of the accusations and complete lack of evidence.

If you can’t understand that this is a political tactic, has nothing to do with fair elections, and is actually the complete opposite of fair elections you are an idiot.

I believe Trump is 0-10 for his lawsuits so far. All rejected due to the baselessness of the accusations and complete lack of evidence.

If you can’t understand that this is a political tactic, has nothing to do with fair elections, and is actually the complete opposite of fair elections you are an idiot.
0-10 would be pretty discouraging if Trump supporters knew basic math.

Back