Elections AG Barr authorizes probes of election fraud claims

Everyone else was projecting so hard I thought it was the intent of this thread. I mean you and yours were literally laughing about the rule of law I thought this entire thread was one big joke.

Eh caught me with my pants down, there's no civil conversation here. Just fanatic driveling from the typical side.
Shit poster gonna shit post I guess

No. The threat to democracy is coming from the corporate takeover of the left and the coming insistence of a one party state, because “If you aren’t with us, you’re a bad guy and pc corporate language has established this.”

You’re the shit for brains, and the left is a MAJOR threat to democracy with their children’s brains and willing to now worship the corp and gov tiet.

Idiots.

One party is literally trying to steal an election, and has tried to or threatened to shut down people or take their company over for criticizing the president. Don't pretend to worry about threats to democracy when you cheer that kind of thing on.

This seems worthy of a mention in this thread.

Lol

Don't worry Jimmy a guy like you will do fine in prison :eek:
James_O%27Keefe_mugshot.jpg

That is NY's 12th district twitter. That is Rep Maloney. She supports Adam Schiff. Can you please link the actual recant?

I can't find it anywhere in google or duckduckgo

I'd hate to accuse you of being a leftist paint licker so if I can see a dot gov much appreciated. I recant my last statement about the paint licking if you post an actual link.
The guy was brought forward by Project Veritas/ James O'Keefe. Now, I'd hate to accuse you of being a MAGA paint licker... Enfin, you know the drill.

Google "Richard Hopkins", use tools, period, last hour, and Bob's your uncle.

Kind of funny how every ct matters to trump supporters but when every ct is shot down it doesn’t
That's why so many of my debunk posts are never replied to, and, no matter how many times I ask, no one ever answers the question why, if the Dems commited voter fraud, they didn't flip the Senate, and actually lost seats in the House. It's almost, just almost, as if they are being disingenious on purpose. Almost.

You have to remember this is the first election a lot of these shertards participated in. Most of them were in Elementary school during Obama.

Were not the same I know. I went hard in the paint for Ron Paul 2008 after voting for bush twice. Even participated in the campaign.

You Probably did the same for Regan you old ass fuck :) Carry on and don't change.

That's why so many of my debunk posts are never replied to, and, no matter how many times I ask, no one ever answers the question why, if the Dems commited voter fraud, they didn't flip the Senate, and actually lost seats in the House. It's almost, just almost, as if they are being disingenious on purpose. Almost.

Ahahahahaha

there can be only 1 eh?

Well since he's talking about me, probably. The guy that drove that really short yellow bus always told me I was special.

Typical ad hominem response when there is no factual response present.

New context

You creepy joe advocates sure do know the 5 D's of dodgeball.

See if your gonna go ad hominem, do it right. I got you beat that's why your running scared.

Here's a teachable moment fellah

You have to remember this is the first election a lot of these shertards participated in. Most of them were in Elementary school during Obama.

Were not the same I know. I went hard in the paint for Ron Paul 2008 after voting for bush twice. Even participated in the campaign.

You Probably did the same for Regan you old ass fuck :) Carry on and don't change.
You voted for bush twice!? Lol

Since Kamala believes in equity does that mean once she's 47 she'll let the homeless sleep in the whitehouse?

Under President Kamala will I be able to venture to the Hamptons and request half the property they have? The Guest house, pool and half the land works. I'm not very fancy.

Time to suck on your binkey, little guy. First the copy vomit from 4chan, then moaning about Kamala. Take a rest.

You voted for bush twice!? Lol

18 and 22 as a Marine in Iraq. Like I was voting "lockbox" Gore or that creepy Kerry guy.

Your sniffing up the wrong demographic to lol unless you mean in retrospect. Then yes, I killed brown people so rich white people could get oil. That's Joe Bidens America btw.

So you for or against since that was Biden's policy, he voted for the war?

asking for a friend.

Your turn... :)

Time to suck on your binkey, little guy. First the copy vomit from 4chan, then moaning about Kamala. Take a rest.

You have probably 500+ posts in this thread chain.

Do my dozen or so posts inconvenience your feelings?

Sorry not sorry. Best retreat boy, before I fill this whole street with uppercuts.

Well since he's talking about me, probably. The guy that drove that really short yellow bus always told me I was special.

Typical ad hominem response when there is no factual response present.

New context

You creepy joe advocates sure do know the 5 D's of dodgeball.

See if your gonna go ad hominem, do it right. I got you beat that's why your running scared.

Here's a teachable moment fellah

lol trying to use the movie "snatch" as a teachable moment??
omg lol

how many times did you watch rocky 4 during the elections? i bet you watch this on repeat

probably gets you all pumped up and excited to eat a ham and cheese and sit in your chair and drink a beer while you yell at the tv

You have probably 500+ posts in this thread chain.

Do my dozen or so posts inconvenience your feelings?

Sorry not sorry. Best retreat boy, before I fill this whole street with uppercuts.

When other people are stupid enough to be on 4chan, much less copy vomit that retarded shit onto other sites, it should disturb others.

You're like a baby bragging about a loaded diaper because others have to smell it.

lol trying to use the movie "snatch" as a teachable moment??
omg lol

Glad Good ole NY is chiming in, Grand central station for the war of independence. If the founding fathers had any balls they'd of leveled the place.

how's it feel you slimey ole redcoat ;)

Back