• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*After some time since Khabib schooled Conor, a question for McGregor's former nuthuggers*

After jumping out, how far are you from his bandwagon right now?

IMO Sherdog is a better place without all those dumb threads praising him.
do you think this isn't a dumb thread we'd be better off without?

Nothing has changed for me, it actually says a lot about the OP that he thinks Conor's fans will no longer be fans, only glory hunters like OP think that way.

...and Conor fans

Well as far as I can see all the guys who have been fans from the start are still around...?

They might still be around but where are all their threads about "the deadly left hand", everyone being "shook" and insufficient energy?

What happened was, you guys finally had to face the cold hard truth.
Conor might be the man you always wanted to be but you cant argue your way out of the last fight and its aftermath.

And now that his aura of a mobster bad ass / bad boy with a temper / GOAT was evaporated by a single man, all you have left is
- Conor is richer than you / fighter x
- Khabib is ducking Woodley
- Find a new idol / leave MMA alone

Still would much rather watch Conor than Khabib.

In or out of the cage/ring/etc.

Never been a fan of Bib and now that he's basically acting like Conor (after complaining endlessly about him) I like him even less.

Looking forward to Bib/Fergy and Conor/Dusty.

They might still be around but where are all their threads about "the deadly left hand", everyone being "shook" and insufficient energy?

Conor might be the man you always wanted to be but you cant argue your way out of the last fight and its aftermath.

And now that his aura of a mobster bad ass / bad boy with a temper / GOAT was evaporated by a single man, all you have left is

Conor is entertaining (tho sometimes annoying), a competent (not the best) and fun fighter, and has a great entrepreneurial spirit. That's enough for me. It's not quite life and death the way you dweebs make it out to be.

Conor is entertaining (tho sometimes annoying), a competent (not the best) and fun fighter, and has a great entrepreneurial spirit. That's enough for me. It's not quite life and death the way you dweebs make it out to be.

This thread is about nuthuggers though and Conor's are by far the most childish and toxic ones since Brock Lesnar.

Maybe that's how it looks from the point of view of a child who hasn't had any life experiences, but for me after a brief period of disapointment, I moved on and am looking forward to his next fight.

This ain't new for me, past favorites of mine like Chuck, Fedor, Machida have all took bad losses, it's part of the game, maybe your little bullet points would have some impact if I had actually said anything like that but I haven't so save it for someone else.

What you should really be asking yourself is why you feel the need to spend your energy hating on people who are fans of a fighter rather than posting about fighters you are a fan of...?

Still on the wagon. But he better get back in there soon. Lots of great fights to be made. Don't waste what is left of your prime..

Maybe that's how it looks from the point of view of a child who hasn't had any life experiences, but for me after a brief period of disapointment, I moved on and am looking forward to his next fight.

This ain't new for me, past favorites of mine like Chuck, Fedor, Machida have all took bad losses, it's part of the game, maybe your little bullet points would have some impact if I had actually said anything like that but I haven't so save it for someone else.

What you should really be asking yourself is why you feel the need to spend your energy hating on people who are fans of a fighter rather than posting about fighters you are a fan of...?

Diaz 3
Dustin 2
Cowboy
Max at 55 on and on. Lots of great fights to be made.

Because it's just too much fun.

<{shaqs}>

After jumping out, how far are you from his bandwagon right now?

IMO Sherdog is a better place without all those dumb threads praising him.
Sherdog is a better place without the hate threads too. We just need less Conor talk because there is so much more to talk about in MMA

But you’re just as pathetic as they are. Obsessive Conor fans and Conor haters are terrible for MMA. Months later and he’s still all you guys can talk about. You too TS. He’s balls deep in your ass. He’s on your mind months later while he’s spending his millions not giving a fuck about people like you

You’re giving him exactly what he needs by continuing to talk about him. More publicity.

Honestly, just STFU. You think making the 7282839395857845 hate thread about Conor is still cool at this point?

And lol at you calling another thread dumb.

Diaz 3
Dustin 2
Cowboy
Max at 55 on and on. Lots of great fights to be made.
Conor is the type of fighter that's gonna make a great match up with almost anyone, coz he takes so many risks.

I would have preferred the Cowboy fight as it's something new, but Conor is often criticized for not giving guys a rematch that he beat plus but i'm also a big fan of Dustin, so i'll be happy to see him get a real red panty night, coz back when they fought the fist time his pay was probably more.
pants.jpg

than
il_fullxfull.1328784900_id7i.jpg

I really don't think Nate should get the 3rd fight until he wins a fight, Conor beating him off a 3-4 year layoff won't get proper recognition.

You are correct TS, but Sherdog is also a lot better without a bunch of salty haters that constantly create threads about the fighter they dislike. I don't know who's more retarded, the haters or the nuthuggers.

Back