• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*After some time since Khabib schooled Conor, a question for McGregor's former nuthuggers*

A true Conor nuthugger will never pull out their Proper 4 butt plugs. Never.

I still consider him the #2 lightweight in world.
We really don't know shit at this point because he didn't fight his way up. A win over Lucky Eddie and a loss to Khabib doesn't land you at number 2 in my book. He may well beat the guys he jumped over but we won't know for sure until he has some more fights at 155.

Lolz. Ok. Conor never backed up his talking?
I sortof liked Kabib a little before. But felt he was exposes as a fake wannabe ethical guy that actually just have a very big ego and no humour. But whatever rides your boat. And probably lots of Americans from southern states have sort og simular silly "honour".

His friends from Dagestan is also incredibly bad looking that makes me instinctly dislike his Dagestani team. I would love to ser Tony beat his ass. Btw I love Diaz.

Not really, because when he struggles, he usually caves in. The Diaz 2 fight is the only time he showed a bit of heart, but he literally was running away at times, so I can't include that.

Conor haters didn't get satisfied by Conor being fine with the loss and living the high life afterwards. Now his return to dominance is looming they are getting angsty. Thread is proof.

After jumping out, how far are you from his bandwagon right now?

IMO Sherdog is a better place without all those dumb threads praising him.

Jumping?

I was here after the Nate loss & I'm still here.
You look like the fool completely dismissing his talent. It discredits Khabib's win too.

He'll be back, they just need to dodge all the wrestlers again to try get him a TS. Poirier, Cerrone, Aldo, all won't wrestle, so there's three legit wins, then feed him to Ferg or Khabib again.

Big fan of both Conor and Khabib. Looking forward to a more competitive fight the next time around, I'm not making excuses for Conor but I think it was stupid of him to be training with a jiu jitsu guy instead of a wrestler, a couple months of ground grappling vs a lifetime of positional control grappling, he literally had no chance going in thinking he was going to make it competitive on the ground.

Now if only his weakass, newb MMA fans that are his haters could just stop trolling every minute, this place would be tolerable but alas, Khabib's terrible fanbase of trolls are here to stay until he loses.

You do realize that hater threads like these are every bit as annoying as the nuthugging threads right?
<{hughesimpress}>

You do realize that hater threads like these are every bit as annoying as the nuthugging threads right?
<{hughesimpress}>

Honestly, i don't think so. Just imagine if, somehow, Conor made it competitive with Khabib, they will be all over the place, yelling how Conor is the alpha ultra last evolution of a MMA fighter, and how second to none, elite, his striking, his timing, is. All that while clapping every time he disrespects someone.

Honestly, i don't think so. Just imagine if, somehow, Conor made it competitive with Khabib, they will be all over the place, yelling how Conor is the alpha ultra last evolution of a MMA fighter, and how second to none, elite, his striking, his timing, is. All that while clapping every time he disrespects someone.
Well you’re wrong. People that watch fights objectively and don’t care about the other nonsense hate both equally.

We really don't know shit at this point because he didn't fight his way up. A win over Lucky Eddie and a loss to Khabib doesn't land you at number 2 in my book. He may well beat the guys he jumped over but we won't know for sure until he has some more fights at 155.
I'm an oddsmaker by living and I say this because Conor would still be favored over any 155er not named khabib ( so on paper, I say this and I AM NOT a mcgregor minion)
....and I agree about Alvarez except for the manner in which he clowned the guy.

I want to know if prologic has a new account yet
Has been around or did he lose a bet?

That guy was one of the most delusional and worst posters on here (in regards to pointless conor nuthugging threads).

Conor haters didn't get satisfied by Conor being fine with the loss and living the high life afterwards. Now his return to dominance is looming they are getting angsty. Thread is proof.
im-not-laughing.jpg

But I am
you-know-its-cold-outside-when-you-go-outside-and-8704754 (2).jpg

Has been around or did he lose a bet?

That guy was one of the most delusional and worst posters on here (in regards to pointless conor nuthugging threads).
He got banned

He went ape shit posting about how it was a fluke due to octagon rust and how easily Conor would smoke him in a rematch

*Says Sherdog is a better place without Threads about Conor McGregor*

*Makes a Thread about Conor McGregor*

<mma4>

Seems legit lol, you know this is gonna have the opposite effect of what you want lol. Oh well, Shit thread is shit thread.

It is important work to continue pointing out the Con that was Conman. People who take the time digging up threads and bumping them and making threads like this ought to be commended. Everything that makes a man a real man, a good human being a good human being, all of the classical western values our society is built upon were under assault from Conman and other celebrities of similar quality-- like the Kardashians.

It is good and nobel work calling out lies and falsehoods and arrogance and pride. It is always right to do so.

It honestly sounds like you have emotional problems. Lol you guy invent this false image of Conor fans and then let it rule your world.
LOL my last msg to you got deleted, I hurt your feelings? bahahahahahahaha

Still here f*ckers!!

When Conor signs a new fight, the AV is back.

Back