• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*After some time since Khabib schooled Conor, a question for McGregor's former nuthuggers*

I trained with Conor. I made Conor a world champ years ago. I am still here. Conor is still in the top 3. Conor will murk Kabob in the rematch. Won't be competitive at all.

Btw, no one in Russia loves that muslim hypocrite.

His spastic fans literally made me dislike him.

I don't agree with some of the shit he does, but it's his fans that have mainly turned me off the guy.
Kind of like me with the Boston fans (Red Sox, Pats, Celtics & Bruins). Think it might have something to do with them being a bunch of drunken Irish loudmouths? Hmmm

I trained with Conor. I made Conor a world champ years ago. I am still here. Conor is still in the top 3. Conor will murk Kabob in the rematch. Won't be competitive at all.

Btw, no one in Russia loves that muslim hypocrite.

Fucking cringe

Lol Damn it's just sad reading threads like this. Even Condawgs charisma you guys tried emulate is gone.

Made it a full two pages without anyone saying something like "what the fook are you talking about conor brings red panty night to the masses he owns the crown and every fighter's soul"

Now the praise is low energy
"I'm still Connors number one fan he is still a good fighter and will fight and win again someday"
Khabib bless.

Kind of like me with the Boston fans (Red Sox, Pats, Celtics & Bruins). Think it might have something to do with them being a bunch of drunken Irish loudmouths? Hmmm

I'm a drunken Irish loudmouth but not a 'McGregor copy cat Drunken Irish loudmouth lol

I'll take a Conor-obsessed fan over the goons who still think Bork is the best of all time and unbeatable.

Yeah some people on here are fucking scary the way they live through him. It isn't seen in any other fan base. Huge Silva/Gsp/Fedor fans on here but they're just fans. Not stalker weird cunts. I would put money that some have actually jacked off to him. Not even kidding.
That sanju singh guy on youtube is probably the worst, such a weird cunt he's even worse than prologic

I am still hugging Conors balls. I highly doubted he would win over Kabib before the fight. And he did better then feared. I am puzzled how nonmuslims can like an aggressive, highlyselfrightous person with backwards honourcodex. But whatever rides peoples boat, and i guess many Conorhaters love him just because he won the fight. Hate makes blind

I am still hugging Conors balls. I highly doubted he would winein agai kabib before the fight. And he did better then feared. To me i am puzzled how how nonmuslims can like an aggressive no highly selfrightous person with backwards honourcodex. But whatever rides peoples boat, and i guess many Conorhaters love him just because he won the fight. Hate makes blind

Because Khabib is a warrior and a man of Honour.

I like fighters that back up their talk like Tyson Fury.

Not bullies that give up the minute it becomes hard!

After jumping out, how far are you from his bandwagon right now?

IMO Sherdog is a better place without all those dumb threads praising him.
Try harder! For every Conor nuhugging thread is a thinly veiled Khabib nut hugging paired with Conor hate. Sherdog will be a better place when people talk about MMA and stop condemning people for being a fan of a fighter, pretending to be fighters, pretending you know about fighters personally, acting like a fighters success is a personal attack and acting like we all know more than the sports administration.

Most of them are completely silent now.

Want to know why? Because they don't truly care about MMA, they only watch him.

90% of Conor threads are started by Conor haters. You retards get yourself worked up and then just circle jerk.

It's the greatest loss to ever happen for those who have watched MMA longer than a couple of years. No more douchebags in bars yelling Conor one liners, starting fights and drowning out intelligent conversations about MMA. He brought the casuals, he delegitimised the belt system, he brought a new era of disrespect to all opponents wether it was calling Siver a Nazi or calling Khabib a backwards cunt because he didn't want to drink his shitty whiskey. His fans in real life or on here mimic everything he says and does. It was getting to the point that hardcores weren't watching anymore. Not that none of the above never happened before Conor but it wasn't anywhere near his level.

It honestly sounds like you have emotional problems. Lol you guy invent this false image of Conor fans and then let it rule your world.

That haters are just a reflection of the nuthuggers. If they weren't so retarded you wouldn't see that many hate posts about him. McGregor himself gives us enough material already.

Because Khabib is a warrior and a man of Honour.

I like fighters that back up their talk like Tyson Fury.

Not bullies that give up the minute it becomes hard!

Lolz. Ok. Conor never backed up his talking?
I sortof liked Kabib a little before. But felt he was exposes as a fake wannabe ethical guy that actually just have a very big ego and no humour. But whatever rides your boat. And probably lots of Americans from southern states have sort og simular silly "honour".

His friends from Dagestan is also incredibly bad looking that makes me instinctly dislike his Dagestani team. I would love to ser Tony beat his ass. Btw I love Diaz.

Back