"After he put the belt around me, he walked directly out of the arena."

Sounds like the same shit he always does. When does Dana hang out and suck up to fighters?

Sounds like Woodley being whiny again.

If Dana is there in attendance he usually does more but the belt on the winner. Usually shakes a few hands, might even console the loser. In this instance Dana booked it and didn't even stick around for the post fight presser.

So, wasn't just Woodley being whiney

He ain't" wrong tho. Dana White also skipped the post fight press conference. Dana White is now too busy to attend a post fight conference for a ppv?

Tyron is so unlikable and so is Dana.Why does Sherdog think Dana should suck every fighters dick?.He can like and dislike fighters just like the fans can.
<{clintugh}>
Sucking dicks? I often wonder about people like you. No matter the topic, shit turns gay. Just come out the closet already and be fabulous.

dana looked pissed off putting the belt on him and didn't talk to any press afterwards, something he normally does, but of course tyron is just acting like a victim <{cruzshake}>

Tyron always thinks everythings all about him and everyone is against him.

First words from Woodley in the clip: “I don’t know why he left.”

But of course this fool doesn’t even bother watching the clip, just posts his anti-Woodley response because he’s long made his mind up about him.

What a fucking idiot you are.

The hate for Till on here is unbelievable

Fuck a guy for being exciting “ooooh he missed weight like 2 times omg nooo”

He certainly didn’t look bad vs Wood, Wood is just better and showed it

I really want to root for Tyron...but there is always something to cry about from this guy.

Hopefully he get's to KO Colby and we all end appreciating him...

Man Ariel Helwani got that super thick hair, dude is lucky he will never go bald a hair that @LouisBolanos can appreciate
Granted he’s got good hair genetics, but it’s not totally impervious to DHT like Diego Sanchez. If you look closely you can see gradual temple recession over the last 10 years, not by much, but noticeable enough for those who pay attention.

7Fp5aTI.jpg

First words from Woodley in the clip: “I don’t know why he left.”

But of course this fool doesn’t even bother watching the clip, just posts his anti-Woodley response because he’s long made his mind up about him.

What a fucking idiot you are.
I dont dislike Woodley..

That attitude is why hes the champion. Hes always got a chip on his shoulder.

Reported for calling me a "fucking idiot" for no reason at all... Jerk

UFC 112. Dana refused to put the belt on Anderson after the Maia fight and dipped out.

He also apologized and said he would make it up to them and I don't think he ever went back

Granted he’s got good hair genetics, but it’s not totally impervious to DHT like Diego Sanchez. If you look closely you can see gradual temple recession over the last 10 years, not by much, but noticeable enough for those who pay attention.

7Fp5aTI.jpg

Glad someone is on top of this!

Sounds like the same shit he always does. When does Dana hang out and suck up to fighters?

Sounds like Woodley being whiny again.
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/1/...-there-and-hugged-ronda-rousey-for-45-minutes

Also, there's a difference between not showing up to the presser to "promote" your champ (and all of other the guys who put on badass performances on the card) and "sucking up."

If Dana didn't have some kind of family or medical emergency after that event, then no-showing the presser was fucking childish and unprofessional behavior.

How anybody could be so desperate to take a shot Woodley that they would defend it is beyond me.

This was the best card of the year so far. Dana should have been doing his fucking job and talking up his guys in front of the press on the podium afterwards.

Last edited:
i get the ufc and dana think tyron is bad for business. Their reasoning isn't that dumb. tyron should be outspoken but maybe more so after he retires idk? also the race card shit he pulls all the time is annoying but i dont see why dana would be such a big baby about it unless he put bank on till expecting him to win. dana gambles. he gambles millions. maybe thats what happned. what confuses me is how someone who has super low emotional intelligence and control got to where dana did. He basically is that dumb alpha tell you how it is type. i dont understand how those people make it far when they rarely use logic and reason and are easy to trigger like little babies, he likes talking down , controlling, manipulating and all that shit.
dana has done a lot for the sport especially maintaining its legitimacy and helping it hit the main stream but he also causes a lot of unnecessary drama and issues with his 8th grade communication skills. fighters are entitled to a lot , the business doesn't continue without them so learning how to actually communicate with them is important. dana imo realized you can get far negotiating with a lot of fighters by coming at them controlling and manipulative approach and when a fighter has some intelligence to realize he attacks them publicly. I'm sure some fighters cause their own problems with the ufc based on the common mentality of a fighter but danas mouth and personality gets in the way of a lot of cool shit happening. enough fucking over fighters and attacking them publicly because of your own personal issues.

Tyron is so unlikable and so is Dana.Why does Sherdog think Dana should suck every fighters dick?.He can like and dislike fighters just like the fans can.

Who said that he has to like Woodley personally?

He can hate the dude as much as he wants to. However, as long as the guy keeps winning fights, it behooves him to build him up rather than tearing him down in front of the media.

They put more effort into the guys that they want to win than the guys who are actually the best in the divisions.

Back