"After he put the belt around me, he walked directly out of the arena."

The Baldfather needs to step it up and reign in his fighters, things have gotten out of hand since he let Conor run wild.
I think a public execution of the next fighter to pullout/refuse a fight in the middle of the octagon is in order. Show these pendejos whose boss.

ZUFFA FOREVER

I'm not saying that Dana is a fan of Tyron, and I'm not saying he's above showing his disdain for certain fighters, but I imagine he does this all the time. Nothing to see here.

Dana is obviously sick of Tyron's shenanigans, but he is going to have to man up and start promoting the guy. Tyron keeps winning and that trumps a lot of shenanigans.

The only thing I like about Tyron is how much he pisses Dana off.

I don't understand the obsession with Woodley and Dana's relationship. Who gives a shit if they are friends or not? They will do business anyway, and Dana doesn't even own more than 10% of the company (if he didn't sell).

According to Sherdoggers, he didn’t even put the belt on Woodley.

Tyron always has a complaint. Forever the victim.
I think his sensitivity can be forgiven on this occasion though, because Tyron had just been attacked by an incomprehensible, half-naked white man.

Tyron is so unlikable and so is Dana.Why does Sherdog think Dana should suck every fighters dick?.He can like and dislike fighters just like the fans can.

Dana has been holding out sport back for over a decade with his stupid bullshit at this point

UFC 112. Dana refused to put the belt on Anderson after the Maia fight and dipped out.

At least he had a legitimate reason to do it there.

In this case, he certainly does not....He's simply horrible at his job.

According to Tyron (timestamped below), to his knowledge, the big tomato stormed out of the arena immediately after putting the belt on Tyron.

I know Dana's body language and his avoiding post-fight pressers have been discussed a lot already, but I had no idea he bolted out of there like a bat out of hell. Not a word to anyone. Has this ever happened before?

Man Ariel Helwani got that super thick hair, dude is lucky he will never go bald a hair that @LouisBolanos can appreciate

People probably over analyze this stuff

I don't think Dana was mad to see dj lose

And I don't think Dana hates tyron

Back