"After he put the belt around me, he walked directly out of the arena."

Who said that he has to like Woodley personally?

He can hate the dude as much as he wants to. However, as long as the guy keeps winning fights, it behooves him to build him up rather than tearing him down in front of the media.

They put more effort into the guys that they want to win than the guys who are actually the best in the divisions.
All of the people in here that keeps talking about Dana not liking Tyron.I understand how building a fighter works but Tyron just keep hurting himself there.By the way I'm not a fan of Dana's at all.

All of the people in here that keeps talking about Dana not liking Tyron.I understand how building a fighter works but Tyron just keep hurting himself there.By the way I'm not a fan of Dana's at all.

I like when he call uncle Dana out lol.

Woodley made several missteps after he won the belt, but there's nothing that you can fault about the way that he's handled himself since he was medically cleared to fight again. He's abandoned any talk about "money fights" and wants to run through the contenders.

Like I said before, it's ridiculous that Dana can't be bothered to show up to the presser and give a couple of soundbites about him.

The bigger issue for me here isn't even the way that Woodley is treated. It's all of the other fighters on the card that Dana threw under the bus because of his pettiness.

Back in the day, he would have had a raging hard on after a card like that and would have been on fire at the post-fight presser. Obviously, he can't do scrums anymore because his statements will be used against him in the numerous pending lawsuits, but he can at least try to promote the guys on the roster that he's not personally invested in playing favorites with.

Dana acting like an unprofessional asshole? Unheard of
<{cruzshake}>

Donald Trump, Sr. pouts when he doesn't get his way as well. It's very sad for anyone over the age of five to pout.

He was hoping someone would get this awful champion out of the picture, he makes Mighty Mouse look exciting.

Woodley made several missteps after he won the belt, but there's nothing that you can fault about the way that he's handled himself since he was medically cleared to fight again. He's abandoned any talk about "money fights" and wants to run through the contenders.

Like I said before, it's ridiculous that Dana can't be bothered to show up to the presser and give a couple of soundbites about him.

The bigger issue for me here isn't even the way that Woodley is treated. It's all of the other fighters on the card that Dana threw under the bus because of his pettiness.

Back in the day, he would have had a raging hard on after a card like that and would have been on fire at the post-fight presser. Obviously, he can't do scrums anymore because his statements will be used against him in the numerous pending lawsuits, but he can at least try to promote the guys on the roster that he's not personally invested in playing favorites with.

I wish they would go back to the old format of the poss fight presser where everyone sat there instead of just having one person go out at a time. The post fight presser for 228 only had 3 fighters at it.

I wish they would go back to the old format of the poss fight presser where everyone sat there instead of just having one person go out at a time. The post fight presser for 228 only had 3 fighters at it.

They changed the format to reduce the amount of unscripted talking that Dana does.

Pretty much everything that he says off-the-cuff ends up submitted in evidence in those anti-trust lawsuits.

I liked the old format better too. Although it was always awkward when certain fighters got no attention or questions.

Tyron always thinks everythings all about him and everyone is against him.

GwYzQSs.gif

They changed the format to reduce the amount of unscripted talking that Dana does.

Pretty much everything that he says off-the-cuff ends up submitted in evidence in those anti-trust lawsuits.

I liked the old format better too. Although it was always awkward when certain fighters got no attention or questions.

Lmao

Why would he just stand around? After the last fight, wouldn't he just walk out of the arena to find the conference room for the post-fight stuff?

Dana also left the arena when DC beat Gustaffson because his daughter went to the emergency room from a dog bite. Dana must be racist! am i rite guiz!?

I dont dislike Woodley..

That attitude is why hes the champion. Hes always got a chip on his shoulder.

Reported for calling me a "fucking idiot" for no reason at all... Jerk

Haha ok “fucking idiot” is a little harsh but it wasn’t without reason.

The opening post has a video that you completely ignored in order to make your comment, not only that but the content of the video contradicts your claim. Thus, I find your comment, as well as the need to post without taking the time to view the video and accept evidence contrary to your opinion, idiotic.

Nothing personal. Just tired of seeing Woodley so maligned without warrant.

Why would he just stand around? After the last fight, wouldn't he just walk out of the arena to find the conference room for the post-fight stuff?
He didn't even attend the press conference dude... he fucking booked it because he is a sperg

No, he usually hangs around and does interviews for FS1 and such. This time the big baby left the premises like it was a sinking ship. He wasn't anywhere on the entire property.

Said who? Tyron? Oh then it must be true. Is he crying again even after a win?

Back